12. "Nobody's Fault" 4:47
13. "Hot Head" 5:02
14. "Shimmer" 5:57
15. "Freedom" 5:12
16. "Beware!" 0:43
17. "I Like It Rough" 6:14
Total length: 69:23

The goats are back with a new album

Fun fact ICP sold more records worldwide than Mobb Deep. I still respect them though sucks they never got the chance to perform this at the gathering of the juggalos.

R.I.P Prodigy

Last edited:
Fearless Fred Fury review

Insane Clown Posse are back again with yet another album. Rather you hate them or love them you can't deny they've made an impact on hiphop.
Now here with their 15th full length album. No S7ven production on this album instead we get str8jacket producing. Does he know how to produce to make ICP's lyrics shine? Lets find out.
As usually with ICP's album its 70% Violent J and 30% Shaggy 2 Dope(hey its been working 20+ years why stop?).

1. "Intro-It's an intro n/a
2. "Red Fred-As usual with ICP's albums the second song usually introduces the character the album represents. So n/a
3. "Fury-The first real song of the album and Second single released from the album. This song is about fighting back and the best really knocks. Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope both killed their verses.
Kinda odd hearing them use the triplet flow but they make it work. 4/5
4. "West Vernor Ave-The basically tells people that if they come to West Vernor they getttin shot. Dope Awesome Dre verse cameo in this song. 3/5
5. "WTF-The first single released from the album. I like how Violent J and Shaggy take turns going back and fourth on their verses. I also like how the beat changes just when the chorus is about to kick in. 4/5
6. "Satellite-This songs just screams last minute. Shaggy had the better verse but neither of them were note worthy. I do like the Rick Ross "Everyday I hustlin" sound bite though 2/5
7. "Seriously Hilarious-Even though the song is call seriously hilarious this song has nothing to do with comedy Its about murder. This song sounds like something the joker would listen to before he would kill someone. 2/5
8. "Game Over-This is about dealing with frustration of losing in a video games. Love all the sound effects from classic video games in the beat like Super Mario and Pacman. 4/5
9. "Night Of Red Rum-Best song of the album hands down. Violent J shows of his master story telling skills as a night stalker. The beat on this bananas. 5/5
10. "Low-A song about a cheater/scumbag. This song samples Time of the Seasons just like Necro did back in 2005. Speaking of Necro this song is basically a droller store version of "Who's your Daddy". 2/5
11. "Triplex-Basically Violent J going through Therapy in rap form. I like how Violent j plays different characters in this song. Solid track all around 4/5
12. "Nobody's Fault-ICP doing emo rap. Do I really need to go into detail about this? Seriously this sounds like a Chinese knock Xxxtentacton/ Lil Peep song. 1/5
13. "Hot Head-Another song about fighting back but not nearly as good as Fury. The beat is painfully generic as well. Shaggy 2 Dope's verse saves this song from getting a 2. 3/5
14. "Shimmer-Them talking to god. Just a solid story telling track from Violent J Love the guitar rift on the beat. 5/5
15. "Freedom-This is song a basically a trap version of "The world is yours" from the Marvelous missing link:found back in 2015. Meh pretty average nothing really stands here. 3/5
16. "Beware!-Interlude n/a
17. "I Like It Rough-A song about rough sex to end the album. The beat kinda on the generic side but Violent J's lyrics help a little. Runs to long 3/5

Overall 3.5/5

I like this album for what it is but their last album came out in 2015 and I expected much more than what I was given here.

Best Tracks:
Night of Red Rum
Fury
Shimmer

Seriously though if you hate on ICP but listen to Eminem. I don't respect your opinion in hip-hop. He should have been blacklisted from the industry for disrespecting the black women.

I think I finally found out why Eminem fans say he killed ICP's career. Their just jealous he'll never be able to put on a show like ICP.

Please don't talk to me or at me. You go your way I'll go mine.

Back