Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1708374573339.png

Inspired by Injustice: Gods Among Us, NetherRealm Studios' popular video game, and the best-selling DC graphic novel based on the video game, Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One by Tom Taylor, the animated film Injustice finds an alternate world gone mad - where The Joker has duped Superman into killing Lois Lane, sending the Man of Steel on a deadly rampage. Unhinged, Superman decides to take control of the Earth for humanity's own good. Determined to stop him, Batman creates a team of like-minded, freedom-fighting heroes. But when Super Heroes go to war, can the world survive?

yep....I'll definitely check for this

DC animation can't be touched. Marvel need to learn from them and stop that kiddie shit they make

Saw the torrent and was surprised. Thought this wasn't coming out yet

Lol at Wonder Woman swooping in after Lois death and also to get rejected

Ra's Al Ghul basically built Metallo

Felt rushed. Was hoping we'd have a longer time with bloodthirsty Superman

Was also hoping there'd be more destruction with Superman vs Superman

Figures the one thing to stop him was Lois from another universe. These movies/shows don't really show just how powerful she is in the sense that she has total control over him

So their plan is to lock him up and use him for when the bad guys are too powerful?

Watching right now. The one thing I always disliked about Injustice is how everyone was so mischaracterized. Like I get that it's a hypothetical/Elseworlds type story, but even then the characters wouldn't have just gone along like that.

Jist oeeped it today. I never played the games or read the books so I didn't know what to expect. Shit waz wild though. The only flaw for me was the flash got killed and nobody acknowledged it. That was sloppy of the writers to leave that unresolved. They pulled another hush as in this movie shoukdve been a two parter or a three parter like they did with Superman vs doomsday. Besides its flaws this movie was still entertaining. I give it a 3.5 out of 5

True justice.....who decides?

Praise : I was kind of shocked but thrilled by the intense story threads in this DC animated film about an alternate Earth, in wich the Joker tricks Superman into killing Lois Lane, which sends the hero on a path of destruction. A lot of it reminded me of the great Infinite Crisis series and the stories of the alternate universes of Earth 3 or Earth-148.
A good tale of morality and who polices the world and if anyone has the right to.
Great action sequences and a tons of popular DC characters added to the fun.
Great enthusiastic voicework by the entire cast.

Problems : For such a thoroughly intense film I thought the ending was kind of lackluster.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8½

Saw this today. They changed the story from the middle to the end. I played the injustice game and read the comics. There was a lot more character development in the game and comics. The end of the movie was kind of weak. In the game, he never gave up. He just got beat. Wonder woman stayed by his side. There was a lot more that they changed. Superman changed to quick. The game, it was a span of 5 years. The movie, it seemed it was in a span of 5 days. Movie felt rushed. They should have did this in 2 parts. Like the batman holloween movie

Just watching now.
. It already feels rushed
Yeah they should have split this movie like they did long Halloween and death of Superman. To cram the injustice storyline all into one movie did it a great disservice. And I hated that ending.

Back