Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the parking lot, are you....

I used to drive a bucket truck so wherever I parked I couldn't be surrounded by any other cars, unless I would have to back into a space on the outskirts of the parking lot. I do that in my own car, I drive to where no other cars are parked.

In my SRT I park away from people if possible.

In my daily driver I look for people double parking or parked over the line and park as close to their driver door as possible. Idgaf if my daily is dented and dinged, plus it's small af and can squeeze into hard to get spaces.

Wherever there's a spot. If it's close, cooo. If it's far , it's all good. Like someone said in an earlier post.. I'm able bodied, walking is not gonna hurt me. Would take me longer to search for a spot rather than just run in

I have somewhere on here. People hitting my car with their door or carts. I’m in the parking lot right now looking at a mf funny RIGHT NOW
In college when I was headed home I actually went back to find my car was sideswiped while parked. Mines red so there was this long ass white streak on my red car. I remember looking around for a white car with some new red paint on it lol

Campus police kept trying to get me to not file a report too. I was like fuck that this technically a hit and run and you got cameras everywhere. Insurance paid for a whole new paint job

I park away or near people with nice cars cause they care about their doors lol.

Back