Welcome To aBlackWeb

In The 2010s, The WWE Was..............

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Disappointing. While there was good things that happened (Wyatt family, Shield, DB yes movement, Nexus, summer of Punk, Brock returning, wwe network, nxt, women’s revolution) I was mostly disappointed with the decade. For the first time since both raw and smackdown debuted, I wasn’t as interested as usual. Give me one word that describes this decade in WWE

Last edited:
Meh.

Was a fan of the Wyatt family ever since they debuted. DB Yes Movement was epic. Those were my 2 stand outs.

Wack, frustrating, disappointing bullshit. - WWE in the 2010s.

No new household name stars were really created at all. Vince wasted a lot of talent too many start & stop pushes. A damn shame the last time that actual stars were made was in 2002. Almost 20 yrs ago. Tbh can you really call Cena, Orton, & Batista household names outside of wrestling? Causal viewers knew who Hogan, Austin, Rock, Bret Hart, & Undertaker were even if they barely watched WWE.

I know times change and the 80's & 90's were 3-4 decades ago and wrestling tends to go with pop culture but WWE been on some stale shit since 2006. Shitty gimmick PPVs, terrible weekly TV shows, poor show attendance year after year etc.,

The problem is a 70+ yr old that can't relate to the times and still heavy-handed on the in-ring creative aspect of WWE.

Wack.

Everyone is the same and there’s no one entertaining enough to wanna commit to watching every week. Too many wrestlers, the brand extension once again is useless. 3 hour Raws still a thing.The only saving grace is NXT & the Network... and I don’t really fuck with both like I used to. Only thing I kinda liked this year was Kofi getting a run with the belt & even then I couldn’t take him too seriously. Still don’t like that there’s no true serious black stars. Unless there’s a Undertaker match at Wrestlemania next year I probably won’t watch it.

Punk left and I stopped careing about WWE like I used to. This could of easily been the decade of Punk but life always likes to throw curve balls.

If we talking WRESTLING in general this decade has been fucking awesome tho from Bullet Clubs reign as top faction in the world over multiple companies, AJ in NJPW putting out HITS after HITS, hell NJPW as a whole made wrestling cool again and offered so many classics and memorable feuds, Adam Cole as champion in ROH was fun and the rest of ROH's roster was lit for most the early-mid decade, the rise of Omega into main event status and the 3 match classics with Okada are still probably the best wrestling matches in wrestling history. WRESTLING had been top tier just WWE hasnt.

I stopped watching for years once they put the belt on the Miz of all people, and relegated r-truth(who should have been champion) to being his sidekick.

then whenever I tried to give them another chance, it seemed like the product was even worse when seeing people like sheamus holding the big belt...….and I just found out last night that sheamus actually won a royal rumble??

the endless pushes for mediocre stars such as john cena, randy orton, etc.

i stopped watching wrestling as a whole for years once hulk hogan & eric bischoff ruined TNA, but TNA slowly brought me back years later, particularly with the BEATDOWN CLAN. low-key one of the goat stables. between that and new japan, i slowly got back into wrestling in general.

I think I was on a WWE ban during that time I think. Was that the year WWE was lettin every celeb come the show to host, and promote whatever crap they had going?

If so...I refused to watch that bullshyt during that time

Back