Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll In All Seriousness Do You Think Trump Will Get Re-Elected?

Will Trump Get Re-Elected?

• Trump Will Get Re-Elected

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Trump Will Not Get Re-Elected

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fixed.

47% of the voters sat out in 2016. that's damn near half the country. They are 1000% the reason he won.

That's Michigan:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-2-693.png

PA:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-3-693.png

Wisconsin
VoterTrends2016-webtable-4-693.png

The rest of the swing states - FloRona, Iowa, Ohio, and NC
VoterTrends2016-webtable-5-693.png

Those seven states - all swing states - made the difference. And in all of them, black folk turnout was less in 2016 than in 2012.
edit-misread the post, disregard.

Last edited:
The older I get the less impressed I am by the candidates.

Bush vs Al Gore
Bush vs John Kerry
Obama vs John McCain
Obama vs Mitt Romney
Trump vs Clinton
Trump vs Biden

In the last 6 presidential races going back to the 2000 election, the only candidate I really liked was Obama.

Last election I remember thinking that Hillary wasn't much better than Trump

And now I don't think Biden is any different than Trump.

I will bet 1 Million that trump loses

Trump can fix the election so he wins.

I don't know if any of ya'll are old enough to remember the 2000 elections between Bush vs Gore, but there was a problem in Florida where they had to recount the votes.

I had a friend (who is Black) that was from Orlando and he told me that the police set up road blocks and they put up detour signs. If you followed the detour signs you couldn't get to the polling stations. If you lived in a Black neighborhood in Orlando it was impossible to get to the polls by car.

That's the type of dirty tricks politicians have up their sleeves. And it's not just the Republicans, the Democrats are just as bad.

of course

if they didnt want trump to win again, they wouldnt have colluded to make crazy joe the democratic nominee
Yes i do. Definitely aint nobody voting for fucking Biden.

Got one pervert whos into his daughter vs another pervert whos into little kids and his grand daughter.

2 Elections in a row where its like "How the fuck did we get here?".

Unless theres some miracle where the majority of voters vote for an indipendent, but i dont even know who the indie runners are.
Yes, most likely.
The reason being, Trump supporters really really support and love him. They buy his merch, they promote his stupid ideas, they're basically hardcore fans. Hardcore fans will 100% turn out to vote in elections & they're a lot of them. Right now they're nervous Trump wont win and are taking steps to make sure he will, by w/e means.

But the opposition dont have enough people with the passion to oppose them. They want Trump to lose, but not if they really have to put any effort into it. Republicans will play dirty and kick dirt in peoples faces, while Democrates are experts at complaining and saying they need to play fair & share. Theres no urgency at all because they're basically republican lite and only care if they lose their seats, not so much if Trump is president. Majority of them dont wanna change shit and are cool with the way things are.

Like what @Race Jones , if they really cared, they wouldnt have skipped Biden to the front of the line as a favor to satisfy him, because he always wanted to be president and hes too fucking old to possibly ever run again.

200.gif

these didn't age well

Back