Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll In All Seriousness Do You Think Trump Will Get Re-Elected?

Will Trump Get Re-Elected?

• Trump Will Get Re-Elected

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Trump Will Not Get Re-Elected

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It comes down to who white women are going to vote for , they have the biggest population in the United States and they vote the most out of everyone. I have Trump winning in November

I didn't know he would win, but I had been saying that he could win as soon as he won the primary. Hillary was a terrible candidate and Trump was doing his best to appeal to the masses. His victory wasn't that outlandish.

i couldnt fuckin believe it bruh

woke up to a different world....i was lookin at everybody funny af that day smh

i couldnt fuckin believe it bruh

woke up to a different world....i was lookin at everybody funny af that day smh
Same here. The night of the election in 2016, I was looking at the electoral votes climb for Trump and was like, whoa! Can't discount him being the incumbent and his silent majority is crazy about him.

Pre covid I was pretty sure he was gonna win the re-election.

Post COVID I think Biden is a slight fav, wouldn’t be shocked if 45 won though.

I think we might see near-record numbers of people voting just to get this dude outta office. I'm voting by mail this year.

Did anybody think he'd win the first time?

Yea after he won the nomination

all Amerikkka ever knew was a white man at the helm

so after 8yrs of the 1st "nigger" in chief, I knew they weren't gonna elect the 1st woman right after that

but the damage is done, win or lose... be prepared for civil war 2.0/ww3

I think we might see near-record numbers of people voting just to get this dude outta office. I'm voting by mail this year.
Yup, regardless of who was running against trump the anti trump vote was always gonna give them atleast a 50/50 shot

Yes, he's the white supremacist puppet the devil jews and hillbillies have been dreaming of. No reparations for black americans alone, no vote.

Last edited:
lmaoooo @ thinking ppl wont show up to the polls

non voters and 3rd party voters arent the reason why trump is in office

looks like yall need to research some more

lmaoooo @ thinking ppl wont show up to the polls

non voters and 3rd party voters are the reason why trump is in office

looks like yall need to research some more
Fixed.

47% of the voters sat out in 2016. that's damn near half the country. They are 1000% the reason he won.

That's Michigan:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-2-693.png

PA:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-3-693.png

Wisconsin
VoterTrends2016-webtable-4-693.png

The rest of the swing states - FloRona, Iowa, Ohio, and NC
VoterTrends2016-webtable-5-693.png

Those seven states - all swing states - made the difference. And in all of them, black folk turnout was less in 2016 than in 2012.

White people love Trump. They might not come out and say it because it's not politically correct. But a lot of these White people at the Black Lives Matter rallies want Trump to get Re-Elected.

And let's be honest with each other, Joe Biden isn't much better.

Imagine Barrack Obama getting elected president of the United States of America after doing and saying half the things displayed in that video.

SMH

This dude actually looked at a child going up the escalator and said (out loud) that he’s gonna be dating her in ten years.

White evangelicals voted for this scumbag.

That’s all you gotta know about white hypocrisy.

Imagine Barrack Obama getting elected president of the United States of America after doing and saying half the things displayed in that video.

SMH

This dude actually looked at a child going up the escalator and said (out loud) that he’s gonna be dating her in ten years.

White evangelicals voted for this scumbag.

That’s all you gotta know about white hypocrisy.

Yup, the bible thumpers that support trump is the dumbest fucking shit i swear..the bible LITERALLY says to watch out for a dude just like him, not only that he's also LITERALLY the opposite of everything they're supposed to be about...but they overwhelming support him???wtf kinda sense does that make, fake ass shit

Fixed.

47% of the voters sat out in 2016. that's damn near half the country. They are 1000% the reason he won.

That's Michigan:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-2-693.png

PA:
VoterTrends2016-webtable-3-693.png

Wisconsin
VoterTrends2016-webtable-4-693.png

The rest of the swing states - FloRona, Iowa, Ohio, and NC
VoterTrends2016-webtable-5-693.png

Those seven states - all swing states - made the difference. And in all of them, black folk turnout was less in 2016 than in 2012.

anywho,

While I agree people not coming out to vote was a factor, I'm bout sick of white people blaming black people for Trump. Reason he won was cuz white people voted for him, not because black people didnt vote for Clinton. df

Last edited:
Back