Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine being 55 and social media beefing w ur daughter....Benzino wilding

Sadly it is. You'd be shocked at the amount of homeless kids that aren't runaways but were disowned for whatever reason.

It’s foul when they are that young

but as an adult, it always some shit to break up the relationship and just not mess with your child/parent.

Man if you niggas don't cut this out. It's all cute now until you punish her and she start talking this way.
I dont punish my children for expressing their emotions

I dont force them to share their things with me

I encourage them to voice their displeasure when they think I'm outta pocket

Maybe if the mother was nicer to her.....

Yea u gotta do more than just provide. Even the government can give u food and shelter.

Children don't even fully understand that shit til they figure out not even the lights are free. And if u barely actively raised them by that age it's too late.

These new age rappers wanna claim they struggled so bad

I believe Benzino s point is u can’t diss me and claim u had a rough upbringing when u were given everything

Facts, when you’re 2nd generation you don’t have a story to tell.

What happens is that they end up trying to create one to relate to an audience.

But nobody wanna hear how you got 3 square meals and a car for your 16th birthday.

If it were any other occupation she wouldn’t need to act like this, but it’s rap,

Lol, if my son start rapping I’m putting him out. Give him something to rap about before he ends up despising the good life he got.

Facts, when you’re 2nd generation you don’t have a story to tell.

What happens is that they end up trying to create one to relate to an audience.

But nobody wanna hear how you got 3 square meals and a car for your 16th birthday.

If it were any other occupation she wouldn’t need to act like this, but it’s rap,

Lol, if my son start rapping I’m putting him out. Give him something to rap about before he ends up despising the good life he got.
My kid start rapping and talking that nonsense I'm putting them on the Summer Jam screen, lol. I'm posting all the wholesome family pics and proof of privilege.

Grand opening, grand closing.

Man, this is beyond slap worthy.

He might have to put a “whip her ass” bounty on his daughter for this shit.

Hay-Fuckin-Zeus.

My dad didn't provide emotional support or financial so when I see rich kids cryin' about their parents who made them rich not bein' there tbh I think they should grow up a lil bit.

So y’all saying he was a bad parent for not checking up on his kid more?

lolololol.

That's not a good thing. The "because I went through it and think I turned out fine then you should too" mentality is a bad one

It is if we're talkin' about abuse but there are many, many instances of 'it happened to me and I'm ok' that are perfectly valid. Exams for example.

As for this situation her dad clearly loves her and provided for her, she mad at him for not bein' perfect it seems.

I think us children should get to a certain age and start to understand that our parents are people and whatever mistakes we think they may have made could just be life shit. Maybe he, wrongly but understandably, thinks him workin' is what's best for her coz he was broke comin' up.

But I don't kno' the details here he cudda been a dick to her or some shit

It is if we're talkin' about abuse but there are many, many instances of 'it happened to me and I'm ok' that are perfectly valid. Exams for example.

As for this situation her dad clearly loves her and provided for her, she mad at him for not bein' perfect it seems.

I think us children should get to a certain age and start to understand that our parents are people and whatever mistakes we think they may have made could just be life shit. Maybe he, wrongly but understandably, thinks him workin' is what's best for her coz he was broke comin' up.

But I don't kno' the details here he cudda been a dick to her or some shit

You're right but my post was specifically about the "my dad wasnt there for me and I turned out fine so they should too" comment. Like nah that's not some shit you just shrug your shoulders at on some "they'll be alright" shit when we know that kids aren't alright and it does negatively affect them when they dont get that emotional support from a parent

Back