Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine being 55 and social media beefing w ur daughter....Benzino wilding

Couldn't be me, talk to me that way and you're blackballed from the family. Nobody better speak to you, you're on your on
She on her way up, in a few years she’ll probably have more money than everybody in her family.. They’ll come back around..

Lets be real. Most of the time, adults who claimed they sacrificed it all so they're kids never have to worry about money, are lying or are greatly exaggerating. There comes a point when you stop doing it for them and are just doing it for yourself.

People out here that been had money, already part of the 1%, yet they still never home or see their kids often, but claiming they're doing it for their family and think everything is great because they bought an expensive Bday or Xmas gift.

You cant 100% put getting the bag before spending time with your kids, then be appalled when they reach adulthood and put getting the bag over you.

Her moms needs make a response disowning her completely..... She's a failure of a parent... That much is clear.. and the daughter is irredeemable for taking her beef to social media.

Yall really gotta stop with that. Working extremely hard so you child can pursue their dreams without having to worry about providing when they get a bit older is very much a big deal.

bare minimum is just having a house and food. Providing enough where they can pursue what they want is a big ducking deal
If you are gone 90% of the time, are you really raising your kid? Kids at a young age dont care about that. They want bonding time with their parents/guardian. There is a reason why many kids that grow up with workaholic parents/guardians tend to wild out as they get older. They will find bonds else where like friends.

Someone in here said calling ur dad bro is crazy? I've called my mom bro. Lol.

Last edited:
I don't know or care what this is about.

Just two observations:

1. She's cute.
2. My dad is also a bitch ass nigga. so I can relate.

My friend s five year old calls a bitch

at first she whipped his ass

next time he did it

she didn’t react and he took it real hard cuz he was liking for that attention and reaction

Back