Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine being 55 and social media beefing w ur daughter....Benzino wilding

aye bruh....how you doing up there?

them riots and shit stop?

Im good, elections are coming up - expect the right wing aka Dutch equivalent of the republicans to come up, shit is madness - but there haven’t been much riots nowadays, mostly demos in Amsterdam. Hope you’re good up there in the mountains, take good care of you and yours, I’m expecting right/extremist anti Europe political parties to come up all over the continent - people are fed up with the Rona and all the lockdowns and opposition parties made ‘Brussels’ the ultimate boogeyman in correlation with the mostly liberal ruling coalition parties - what’s gonna happen over here is foreshadowing for the rest of the EU...

if they do indeed come up, some money might be made on the indices/stock market though, AEX, DAX related but that’s a story for another time or thread...

stay away from women and children

lol little bit to late for that since I’m a happily married father and all but hey, don’t take my gross generalizations to heart: point was that even kids who had it all - loving parents, great education, upbringing n background - can lash out/embarrass themselves (while being oblivious of that fact and the damage they’re doing) and used anecdotal shit regarding my old man n sis...

shit happens cause they’re kids and are allowed to do such things - hormones, immaturity, insecurities etc in correlation with modern day social media - doesn’t make it any less soul crushing for the parent...

obviously benzino is a shitty father and if that was my daughter in the opening post than I would feel that I failed as a parent and I would do everything I can to make it up with her, I wouldn’t cut of my child lol.

These niggas sound stupid. There's gonna be problems for sure, but if you gonna cut your daughter off because she said some mean shit, you don't really love your kids to begin with.

On top of that, children don't just come out of pocket like this outta nowhere. I ain't saying who is right or wrong because I don't know, but if she see Benzino as "Bro" instead of "Dad," he probably did something to earn that.

Exactly like i don’t even cuss round my parents and I’m 33 he didn’t instill the authority in a real way

My daughter 9 in 10 years she can get on social media wildlin if she wants but if I’m actually there then it wouldn’t be anything to disown over. To disown a kid my kid would n Ed to do some drastic shit like kill a navy or something. Over words never.

Semantics bro. That’s a low bar.

Yall really gotta stop with that. Working extremely hard so you child can pursue their dreams without having to worry about providing when they get a bit older is very much a big deal.

bare minimum is just having a house and food. Providing enough where they can pursue what they want is a big ducking deal

Yall really gotta stop with that. Working extremely hard so you child can pursue their dreams without having to worry about providing when they get a bit older is very much a big deal.

bare minimum is just having a house and food. Providing enough where they can pursue what they want is a big ducking deal

And that shit don’t matter when they don’t know your ass or see or you have no idea what going on with them. Obviously he just made sure money was good and no bonding or quality time.

Back