Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine being 55 and social media beefing w ur daughter....Benzino wilding

Callin ya dad bro is crazy...

Sick generation man..i watched him and flip talk about this. Sad shit all around.

Callin ya dad bro is crazy...

Sick generation man..i watched him and flip talk about this. Sad shit all around.
This nigga Flip been using Benzino for a few weeks now

the live today w the white blood saying nigga was sad and hilarious at the same time

She wildlin but obviously this nogga dropped the ball somewhere for her to even act like that. Nigga too childish and for real being in reality tv acting dumb ain’t never going help. Lightskin shit tho

daughters are something else lol

anecdotal evidence isn’t really evidence but pops raised us right and carried the world on his back for us but my sis pulled something similar on him back when she was 16 - thank god there was no social media back then - (young) women have a tendency to be melodramatic/attention seekers for no damn reason smh.

daughters are something else lol

anecdotal evidence isn’t really evidence but pops raised us right and carried the world on his back for us but my sis pulled something similar on him back when she was 16 - thank god there was no social media back then - (young) women have a tendency to be melodramatic/attention seekers for no damn reason smh.
This scared me a bit lol

Back