Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

You asked to me to make a thread about my request.

Please do not change my title, I am asking.

As a man, do you believe calling posters names is warranted on this board? Would you like for posters to address you with name-calling?

I made a post towards the topic, and I was then quoted with a name-calling. I'm sure the post has been edited, which does not exemplify any kind of integrity, if it has not been edited, the evidence is there.

Why was not this poster banned after the request that I made? As a man, is that fair in your eyes for a female on this board, a black female to call another man a punk.

She would not utter those words if I was in her face, so why are we letting her get away with stating these words over the internet without no punishment that I am asking for?

Do we not address request of posters on this board? A poster was banned for name-calling towards another poster. His name was turned into something gay, which was supposed to shed a negative light on him. We use a gay slur to project on poster but we take up for gays in multitudes of threads?

You were quick to jump in the mix and ban that poster, I asked for a poster to be ban, and it was this whole "I really can't ban my friend stance" that was taken.

I asked for this ban, only for fair treatment of posters posting. Do you want poster's name-calling you every time you decide to make a post? Do you want your posters that are posting being named called every time they get ready to post on this board?

I was banned, was not given a reason, apparently someone request was honored, quickly. Fair. As a man, I'm sure you have some integrity, do you believe what you are doing by allowing name-calling is fair when a poster is posting?

I saw from the other thread, a poster was banned, so I learned from the other thread, that name-calling is not warranted on this board, and it will not be tolerated. So I want to continue that trend that was started in the thread that caused that poster to be banned.

As a man I accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's ok

There's a certain line I won't cross and if I modded the site on how I personally feel, we might have 5 members here🤷🏾‍♂️

So, show me the exact post where she called you a punk. Don't worry about and possible editing that you're afraid of, I can see edited posts.

While I'm here, hellczar said you were acting like a bitch. He didn't flat out call you one.

But riddle me this. Do you call females to their faces IRL hoes and thots or do you only view them as such in these kinds of spaces?

As a man I accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's ok

There's a certain line I won't cross and if I modded the site on how I personally feel, we might have 5 members here🤷🏾‍♂️

So, show me the exact post where she called you a punk. Don't worry about and possible editing that you're afraid of, I can see edited posts.

While I'm here, hellczar said you were acting like a bitch. He didn't flat out call you one.

But riddle me this. Do you call females to their faces IRL hoes and thots or do you only view them as such in these kinds of spaces?

As a mod, can you go back to the post where I pointed out that she called me a punk?

As a man, did you see the post where she called me a punk or the post where I quote?

It's amazing that you want me to dig up posts, but I am willing to bet that you would not ask any female or if I would have said something bad about Race or any female, I truly doubt that you would be asking for them to pull and dig for post?

I'm sure you would give your assistance in pulling up said complaint without asking them to pull up the evidence? Have you done this before?

This is a whole lot of back and forth for something was said and a request that was asked to be done.

Every mod wanted a 5 star rating and don't understand why folks were posting what they were posting in their Rate Your Mod Thread.

As a man why would you @The One mod, why did you not @ all of the mods to take care of the situation?

That one mod that you @ did not post in that thread, no other mods were posting at the time in that thread, and I did not @her. If I wanted her to take care of a situation, then I would have asked her.

I came to you like a man and wanted you to stand on some integrity but instead you let a woman do you job and then you sided with the women on this board when both are in the wrong.

You a man with integrity as you type and mod on this board, you not acting by letting that fly. I understand they your friends, internet buddies, but wrong is wrong, and I asked for a ban at that time when I didn't asked to be called a punk

I don't remember the exact page or anything and tbh no I'm not going backwards in that thread.

If you have evidence, provide it

This is a whole lot of back and forth for something was said and a request that was asked to be done.

Every mod wanted a 5 star rating and don't understand why folks were posting what they were posting in their Rate Your Mod Thread.

As a man why would you @The One mod, why did you not @ all of the mods to take care of the situation?

That one mod that you @ did not post in that thread, no other mods were posting at the time in that thread, and I did not @her. If I wanted her to take care of a situation, then I would have asked her.

I came to you like a man and wanted you to stand on some integrity but instead you let a woman do you job and then you sided with the women on this board when both are in the wrong.

You a man with integrity as you type and mod on this board, you not acting by letting that fly. I understand they your friends, internet buddies, but wrong is wrong, and I asked for a ban at that time when I didn't asked to be called a punk
Ale,

I'm not having a good day today brah. Just post the post you're talking about and let's go from there

I don't remember the exact page or anything and tbh no I'm not going backwards in that thread.

If you have evidence, provide it
He said it's not there, but was cuz he saw it, now no one cam find it, not even mods.

Fam, you came to ME asking questions so yes, the burden of proof is on YOU to provide.

You ever seen a plaintiff tell the judge to go look at their social media to find evidence of defamation?

As a man, have you ever asked a female to show proof or did you take it upon yourself to go and dig up the complaint for them?

As a man, are you to stand on some type of integrity, or are you going to not tackle the issue head on??

You are a mod, I have a request, you were in that thread at the time, and you posted, and quoted my request when I made it. Why are you not standing on any type of principles and doing what is asked?

I've only ever seen racists, trolls and shit disturbers get banned.

You only happened to notice... is what you mean. Cause I've had multiple posters ask me to get them unbanned and sometimes when I ask the mods what happened they don't know or it was over the most simple shit.

Mods aren't immune to having bad days, being triggered, making mistakes or just flat out missing shit. It happens. We all human.

You asked to me to make a thread about my request.

Please do not change my title, I am asking.

As a man, do you believe calling posters names is warranted on this board? Would you like for posters to address you with name-calling?

I made a post towards the topic, and I was then quoted with a name-calling. I'm sure the post has been edited, which does not exemplify any kind of integrity, if it has not been edited, the evidence is there.

Why was not this poster banned after the request that I made? As a man, is that fair in your eyes for a female on this board, a black female to call another man a punk.

She would not utter those words if I was in her face, so why are we letting her get away with stating these words over the internet without no punishment that I am asking for?

:popcorn:

Ale,

I'm not having a good day today brah. Just post the post you're talking about and let's go from there

Just ban her and you can enjoy the rest of your day.

As a man, you done came up with 1000 excuses to not do what a poster has asked and it's something that I made you aware of in the thread.

As a man, you are the one that's not trying to ban her,

Are you being a fair mod??

Nigga!! Hold up.

tenor.gif

You "put in a request" to have another poster banned?!

Ole taddle tailing, snitchin ass, bitch ass nigga.

Back