Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im gonna cut my own hair today....

He aint want that inevitable roast to casue him to come on home.

Those that love him lie to him.

We gonna tell him what he needs to hear and he aint ready.
Lol na I took a flick but it wasnt roastable. Its jus a real low ceaser. My hairline been top 5 dead or alive.

Be patient, cause your shit ain't gonna be tight the first couple of times. Get a system going when you cut so you can be more efficient every time, and take care of your shit and obviously it'll last longer. I've been cutting mine since I was about 14; first I used to buzz my shit, then I got comfortable giving myself caesars and tapers. Best part was that niggas were used to me shaving my head so it took the pressure away from me fucking up. Now it's all good, I have never been to the shop for a cut and don't plan on going.

Thats a previous cut before my barber left but I went just below a 1 guard. Cant remember the exact number but it will be my go to for now on

I'll go maybe once a month or so to keep my hairline and beard fresh but I may just eventually learn how.

Lmfao @Lurk Rambis i peeped that but i wasnt feeding into it lol but !!!!! no need to hate the oceans pattern changes when the atlantic and pacific clash ...hatin ass nigga ( said respectfully )

Any tips before I Steven A my shit? Plan on 0 guard buzzing my shit all around and maybe lining my shit up but I doubt it. Bout to pick up some clippers in few. Any recommendations?

hope you get a bald spot bitch

Back