Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im gonna cut my own hair today....

I did it tho. Not bad for my first time and actually alot easier than I thought. I should of been doing this. Just waiting for the wife to get home to catch any spots I may of missed before I let ya fuck niggas roast me lmao.

I didnt mess wit shaping up my hairline wit clippers so just razor bladed the hairline to kind of keep neat.

I didnt mess wit shaping up my hairline wit clippers so just razor bladed the hairline to kind of keep neat.

InB4...

rM40wNIi.jpg

I recommend bevel clippers if you don’t have clippers already.. they’re good on my scalp and beard.. I haven’t had bumps since I started using them.. They sell them in target now.. they a little expensive but I had mines for over 2 years now and they still good..

I recommend bevel clippers if you don’t have clippers already.. they’re good on my scalp and beard.. I haven’t had bumps since I started using them.. They sell them in target now.. they a little expensive but I had mines for over 2 years now and they still good..
Copped some wahls. Got the job done for $40

I been waiting for Bevel to hit the store

Gonna cop a pair soon

Honestly I'm pretty happy now I dont gotta go to barber. My nigga left on a year long deployment so i been shit outta luck since he left. I already let one barber push my lining back before I said fuck it I can do bad by myself.

I buzz my own hair sometimes. Too scared to line myself up though. Last couple cuts I got at an actual barbershop and shit was pretty cool. Dude trimmed my beard and lined it all up nh. Got a straight razor shave too. Made me feel powerful. Like a mob boss. Dudes name was ariel too which I thought was funny but I kept that to myself.

Back