Welcome To aBlackWeb

ignorance at the buffet

about 3 weeks ago me, Baby Baptiste, & Mrs. Baptiste decided to go to a pricey buffet....... we ordered our plates & cups & went to our table...... right before we got up to hit the actual buffet.... 4 oversized, bad weave, loud women sat down right behind us..... my family get in line like decent black people & make our way around the line.... these loudmouth obese hoochies were hogging all the food, yelling to each other things like " aye nigga they got lobster meat & scampies over her"..... me & my family sit down..... finally these 4 women waddled their way back to their seats...... these women didn't have any dining etiquette ......... the way they talked i could tell none of them had a man in their life.... have you & your family have a bad experience dining due to the ignorance of others?

Coonacity

about 3 weeks ago me, Baby Baptiste, & Mrs. Baptiste decided to go to a pricey buffet....... we ordered our plates & cups & went to our table...... right before we got up to hit the actual buffet.... 4 oversized, bad weave, loud women sat down right behind us..... my family get in line like decent black people & make our way around the line.... these loudmouth obese hoochies were hogging all the food, yelling to each other things like " aye nigga they got lobster meat & scampies over her"..... me & my family sit down..... finally these 4 women waddled their way back to their seats...... these women didn't have any dining etiquette ......... the way they talked i could tell none of them had a man in their life.... have you & your family have a bad experience dining due to the ignorance of others?
Your first mistake was going to golden corral.

Haven’t been to a buffet since my college days. Old Country Buffet used to fuckin SLAP after long football games with the band. I be dehydrated as fuck after the games, and the first thing I’m getting is like four cups of lemonade.

Hood boogers at the buffet don’t surprise me. $10.99 a person for damn near unlimited steak, salad, AND ice cream? Yeah. Certain muhfuckas in there gon’ act a FOO.

Just don’t let it affect you, and you good.

They're not truly ghetto until they're stuffing lobster meat and scampies into ziplock bags to take home for tomorrow's dinner. I give them a pass for now.

Tbh I dislike loud ppl in settings that don't call for it but I been exactly that way with my friends before. me and the bros were loud asf playing a game of cards on a train ride a few years ago. We had some white dude filming us on his phone lol! When ur out to have a good time things can get outta hand.

Back