Welcome To aBlackWeb

ignorance at the buffet

I mean I assume the threadstarter was jus making a joke. And I did laugh

But irl as a adult I try not to overtly judge or demean blk ppl who act uncouth in public. Yes we all tend to assume there should be a shared level of decency...

But that is a learned behavior. Ppl have to be taught how to behave and without excusing bad behavior, that is 1st taught in the home. And yes, as adults ppl should now how to act. But you cant jus assume everything is common knowledge.

All you can really do is try and raise you and yours right. And if you see a young person who is willing to listen...tell em right.

about 3 weeks ago me, Baby Baptiste, & Mrs. Baptiste decided to go to a pricey buffet....... we ordered our plates & cups & went to our table...... right before we got up to hit the actual buffet.... 4 oversized, bad weave, loud women sat down right behind us..... my family get in line like decent black people & make our way around the line.... these loudmouth obese hoochies were hogging all the food, yelling to each other things like " aye nigga they got lobster meat & scampies over her"..... me & my family sit down..... finally these 4 women waddled their way back to their seats...... these women didn't have any dining etiquette ......... the way they talked i could tell none of them had a man in their life.... have you & your family have a bad experience dining due to the ignorance of others?
Why you let jackasses ruin your family time? Fuck them broads

i'm 5 months in & i already love you ABW........are you ready to ban me yet?
It ain’t that serious.

i figured I’d skip the thread. For my own reasons.

next time .....bubble thoughts unless someone is being disrespectful towards yours , you are in a bubble

Back