Welcome To aBlackWeb

ignorance at the buffet

roi baptiste

about 3 weeks ago me, Baby Baptiste, & Mrs. Baptiste decided to go to a pricey buffet....... we ordered our plates & cups & went to our table...... right before we got up to hit the actual buffet.... 4 oversized, bad weave, loud women sat down right behind us..... my family get in line like decent black people & make our way around the line.... these loudmouth obese hoochies were hogging all the food, yelling to each other things like " aye nigga they got lobster meat & scampies over her"..... me & my family sit down..... finally these 4 women waddled their way back to their seats...... these women didn't have any dining etiquette ......... the way they talked i could tell none of them had a man in their life.... have you & your family have a bad experience dining due to the ignorance of others?

about 3 weeks ago me, Baby Baptiste, & Mrs. Baptiste decided to go to a pricey buffet....... we ordered our plates & cups & went to our table...... right before we got up to hit the actual buffet.... 4 oversized, bad weave, loud women sat down right behind us..... my family get in line like decent black people & make our way around the line.... these loudmouth obese hoochies were hogging all the food, yelling to each other things like " aye nigga they got lobster meat & scampies over her"..... me & my family sit down..... finally these 4 women waddled their way back to their seats...... these women didn't have any dining etiquette ......... the way they talked i could tell none of them had a man in their life.... have you & your family have a bad experience dining due to the ignorance of others?

giphy.gif

You know a lot about them to be with your family. Everybody different. Sounds like you may have some underlying issues to work on concerning different variations of black folk.
no issues with me at all..... i hate ignorant niggas who do ignorant shit to make decent black people look bad.

My uncle took me and my 2 cousins to buffet one time with his big ass gf when we were younger.

I had never even been to all you can eat buffet so I had no idea what exactly was going on. Before I could even take my jacket off ol girl hit the table with the biggest stack of honey garlic wings I've seen on a plate till this day. Till this day.

So I'm like bet, go to grab a wing since she must have brought all that for the table right?

tenor (39).gif

Big shirley slapped the shit out my hand. Telling me to get my own. Bitch I'm 5. Get me some.

Uncle tried to smooth it over but I told when I got home.

:hedidit:

Never saw him or big shirley again.

Ignorance knows no color, bruh. Your rhetoric teeters the line of anti-black. Talking about if a woman has a man or not, thats a judgement based on your perceived appearance and behavior of these women.
some of our black women(not all) shoot themselves in the foot with that welfare queen/ hoodrat mentality.....Mrs. Baptiste always tells my daughter" as black women hold yourself to a higher standard....some black women don't care about standards & it shows in their daily ignorance"

some of our black women(not all) shoot themselves in the foot with that welfare queen/ hoodrat mentality.....Mrs. Baptiste always tells my daughter" as black women hold yourself to a higher standard....some black women don't care about standards & it shows in their daily ignorance"
But if you're not of that, then why does it bother you? You can only control what goes on with you and yours. They livin.

im sorry but this is hilarious and fucking pathetic at the same time

you were so concerned with these “hoochie mamas” you didnt even tell us how the food was or how much fun it was to spend time out with your family.

your nosey, anti-Black ass should've been eating your food and enjoying time with your wife and kids not worried about a group of Black women minding their business

pretty sure you made little to no impression on them.

Last edited:
im sorry but this is hilarious and fucking patheic at the same time

you were so concerned with these “hoochie mamas” you didnt even tell us how the food was or how much fun it was to spend time out with your family.

youre nosey, anti-Black ass should've been eating youre food and enjoying time with your wife and kids not worried about a group of Black women minding their business

calm down Oprah.

im sorry but this is hilarious and fucking patheic at the same time

youre nosey, anti-Black ass should've been eating youre food and enjoying time with your wife and kids not worried about a group of Black women minding their business

tenor.gif

lol lol homie was so offended he couldn't finish his food.

He prolly complained to the manager and demanded a explanation that "how could animals be allowed to eat amongst us humans." lol lol

Back