Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Iggy Azalea

Wow, another one though this isn't as bad as the Ciera Rogers situation

This one at least makes sense. Iggy is suing Vogue or w.e magazine that was who leaked her outtake photos, so it makes sense her people scrubs the internet to find her photos.

The Ciera situation was weird af.
what was that situation? another chick messaged and asked me to take down her thread

Ciera came across a thread where she was matched up against Ravi Loso and she got washed in the votes , i think it was 19-1 (i was the only nigga who voted for Ciera), she got in her feelings and wanted her photos removed from the thread.

This one at least makes sense. Iggy is suing Vogue or w.e magazine that was who leaked her outtake photos, so it makes sense her people scrubs the internet to find her photos.

Ciera came across a thread where she was matched up against Ravi Loso and she got washed in the votes , i think it was 19-1 (i was the only nigga who voted for Ciera), she got in her feelings and wanted her photos removed from the thread.
its gq but does anyone else think this is still a publicity stunt? i know suing doesnt mean you arent lying, lance armstrong sued everyone and their mother and he was lying. it does seem like iggy is doing a lot right now; i was never really on the side of publicity stunt, i was more or less Undecided on the matter

Last edited:
Dear Iggy, fuck you

You paid a $100k vocal coach to sound like a black woman and you still lauce

You was signed to one of the biggest artist of our generation and you still lauce

You paid +100k for the body of a black woman and you still lauce.

Fucking weirdo

Lol which thread good sir?

Back