• Find the truth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

ZMaKEa

Your partner talking about going to see their cousins for a quick trip, and she ain't texting you or calling you like they normally do. Every message is brief and short.

They telling you about some project at work that has them staying late for multiple nights, but they never can give you an indepth answer about what the project is.

Your mate, isn't a good liar and is obviously lying to you about who they with and where they are going, do you hang in there to find out the truth or bounce?

giphy.gif

Depends on what the lie is

Could be opening her own business that she wanna surprise me with

This a safe space TS

Tell us the story in full

Depends on what the lie is

Could be opening her own business that she wanna surprise me with

If someone gotta lie to you about something positive, that they are gonna spend a lot of their time on, then you gotta question how much they trust you.

I am talking about obviously stupid bullshit lies.

Say shorty tell you they ran into an old college friend and tells you all about him but it is on some platonic but she tells you that he has a thing for her. Then all of a sudden, she constantly on her phone, takes it with her to the bathroom, won't leave it alone with you in a room. You notice she using the private browser on her laptop. Then a month later, she tells you she going out of town with her family or something to the same place where this motherfucker is from.

You straight up ask her, "You gonna be seeing him?"

She says, "No."

Do you leave or you staying around to find out the truth?

Often people get mad at the person who lied without thinking maybe they created an environment that caused the person to begin to lie.

If someone gotta lie to you about something positive, that they are gonna spend a lot of their time on, then you gotta question how much they trust you.

I am talking about obviously stupid bullshit lies.

Say shorty tell you they ran into an old college friend and tells you all about him but it is on some platonic but she tells you that he has a thing for her. Then all of a sudden, she constantly on her phone, takes it with her to the bathroom, won't leave it alone with you in a room. You notice she using the private browser on her laptop. Then a month later, she tells you she going out of town with her family or something to the same place where this motherfucker is from.

You straight up ask her, "You gonna be seeing him?"

She says, "No."

Do you leave or you staying around to find out the truth?
Finding out the truth

If I suspect her of being unfaithful I'm a do my due diligence to confirm my suspicion

I don't personally see myself getting to that 'month later' because I would have already brought up her changed behavior. She would have left town as a single woman

Back