Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You Get Beat Up In Front Of Your Woman...

The Idiopathic Clown

The N*gga Y'all Love To Hate
is the winner obligated to take her from you? Like you just gonna sit there and be like oh well, he deserves her, he beat my ass? What would you do in that situation?

If she leave she wasn't real anyway. Especially if took L in her honor. What yo goofy ass thought I was invincible Superman in this bitch or some shit lol?

It makes being at functions so much better...I used to date a girl that when we go to functions we'd try to initiate uncomfortable moments for each other then leave the room, and leave the other to deal wit it alone

:hahaha:

She was dope

Ummmm, why? Lmao

Nah it's a wrap after that for that relationship. A nigga get his ass whooped and she ain't help she gotta go. Cuz after that, a nigga can't check her on shit. She just gon throw the time you got yo ass whooped by that nigga in yo face. And don't let the nigga be smaller than you lmao. Probably fuckin the nigga behind ya back too.

Lol @ obligated to take her from you. Nigga she ain't no prize you win at a carnival.

If she leaves you after that...then she BEEN wanted to leave you from the jump. She just used THAT moment as an excuse to do it. And if that's the case...
tenor.gif

Back