Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

This is untrue. I don't know why people keep spewing this rhetoric. White people have been fighting each other for thousands of years. It hasn't been that long since Irish, Italians, and Eastern Euros weren't even considered white because Anglos shitted on them almost as much as they shitted on blacks and other nonwhites. Hell, if you look at a lot of the unrest in the country today, most of it is liberal white people and conservative white people fighting, so no, blacks don't fight each other any more than anyone else. We're just in such a weak position that the in-fighting hurts us more than some others.

Good post

white ppl are just as dysfunctional and been fighting each other for centuries

remember The revolutionary war ,Civil war ,ww1,and ww2 and basically every war has been white ppl vs white ppl and even when it's against Korea or Japan it's still a European enemy in the mix

@Cain blk on blk is crime gets punished, swiftly and severely. White on blk and blue on blk crime goes on unpunished. That's the difference and that's why "what about blk on blk crime" is an irrelevant deflection

This is untrue. I don't know why people keep spewing this rhetoric. White people have been fighting each other for thousands of years. It hasn't been that long since Irish, Italians, and Eastern Euros weren't even considered white because Anglos shitted on them almost as much as they shitted on blacks and other nonwhites. Hell, if you look at a lot of the unrest in the country today, most of it is liberal white people and conservative white people fighting, so no, blacks don't fight each other any more than anyone else. We're just in such a weak position that the in-fighting hurts us more than some others.

No everything I said is facts of course every group has infighting that's human nature. But you'd be hard pressed to find 10 black people that can work together on Community project effectively let alone development on mass scale. I know this from experience. White business and organizations typically run better for this reason. White race and others seem to be able to put internal ethnic differences to side when needed we seem to not be capable.

white ppl are just as dysfunctional and been fighting each other for centuries

remember The revolutionary war ,Civil war ,ww1,and ww2 and basically every war has been white ppl vs white ppl and even when it's against Korea or Japan it's still a European enemy in the mix

And still with all this infighting they're still able to be so productive and powerful as a race right? Its not about getting "everyone" on the same page as this will never happen but we cant even seen to be able to have a small group of like minded individuals come together to make substantial progress socially, economically or politically over last 50 years. And even the unity and cohesiveness we had during civil rights era was forced due to extreme subjugation. Our disorganization and disunity and lack of tangible innovation is ultimately what fucked us and left us in current position.

No everything I said is facts of course every group has infighting that's human nature. But you'd be hard pressed to find 10 black people that can work together on Community project effectively let alone development on mass scale. I know this from experience. White business and organizations typically run better for this reason. White race and others seem to be able to put internal ethnic differences to side when needed we seem to not be capable.

10 or more black ppl put our family's family reunion together every other yr

There are thousands of churches where black ppl run it

Shit it takes more than 10 niggas to make a soundcloud mumble rapper blow up

Nigga what? You need to expand your horizons. There are plenty of black owned businesses and community organizations that have more than 10 people. Also if what to I did was true, there wouldn't have been a civil rights movement.

I used to think like this. Shit is real though, we don't wanna admit it. Can never compare the two, that was never the argument. The case can be made that being hateful of a specific group is very comparable to racist white men. Of course racism is the worst shit ever though, but my point is that I don't want to have any hate in my heart or prejudice against a group of people I don't understand, can't relate to culturally, or don't engage in. In all honestly if you feel that way about LGBT folks then it's kinda similar is all I'm saying.

I'm from the south bruh, took me years and ALOT of maturity to realize how I was thinking and being prejudice towards them folk was wrong bruh. Don't wanna be NOTHING like white bigots.

I generally respect your disposition on the forum and I know what you saying is coming from a good place. So I'm not gonna cuss you out @silverfoxx

But you wrong and you violating.

Pretty much every local Community Action Committee does this on the regular. The Saginaw CAC is pretty much the only place I've ever volunteered in my entire life and it was on the strength of the fact that they get shit done when the time comes.

And still with all this infighting they're still able to be so productive and powerful as a race right? Its not about getting "everyone" on the same page as this will never happen but we cant even seen to be able to have a small group of like minded individuals come together to make substantial progress socially, economically or politically over last 50 years. And even the unity and cohesiveness we had during civil rights era was forced due to extreme subjugation. Our disorganization and disunity and lack of tangible innovation is ultimately what fucked us and left us in current position.

Bruh you can’t tell me every experience you had to with black people makes you think this is true? I mean wtf is a HBCU?

If we are truly honest with ourselves................

all people no matter their race, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, etc are more alike than different. All categories have dirtbags and good people, lazy and hardworking people, smart and dumb people, conservative and liberal thinking people, crazy and measured thinking people, etc.....

Actually living abroad and traveling a lot made me realize this fact. Of course some groups more openly have their faults and strong points displayed for mass media consumption differently but we still all have for the most part similar issues.

Every continent, country, state, county, city/town has it's the wealthy, middle and lower classes since the beginning of time. The lower class always has to overcome substantial obstacles to survive while the upper class makes sure to do all they can to hold on to the status quo. All parties involved are doing the best they can to achieve upward mobility but the upper class usually accomplishes this off the backs of the middle and lower class citizens by any means at their disposal.

Rap music raises the youth, rap music is constructed by the youth that was raised by it. That youth once educated by the business world that it travels through to make money. Becomes more cultured and understanding of the world around it. They learn how rap music was used to manipulate them into living a lifestyle that is not sustainable and fruitful. Armed with that knowledge,

:hahaha:

They turn around and do it to another generation to prop themselves up and make that generation servants to their wants and needs.

Then they do shit like Rock the Vote

vote_or_die-1.jpg

But only during presidential campaigns that have very little bearing on their daily lives. But noticablely absent in local elections that do affect the generation they speak to

Ion know about yall niggaz

TheseThirstyBooby-small.gif

Yall can have that shit

"They" are able to do this through centuries of conditioning and brainwashing..."They" made laws up and claimed authority over people and lands "they" did not and do not own..."We" allow them to do so because the majority of "us" have become complacent with the idea that things are how they are and "we" can't change them...But the fact is the majority of "them" don't fuck with each other, the majority of "them" aren't doing well, and "they" just benefit from the centuries old systems that a small portion of "them" set up...

If we truly honest with ourselves.

highly impressionable people with no real life guidance shouldnt listen to rap music.

now to be real I was/am one of those people

but do you remember the story of the grown ass man that moved to LA and became a crip because he was a die hard Snoop fan?....nigga got 65 years on some dumb shit

Back