Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

now to be real I was/am one of those people

but do you remember the story of the grown ass man that moved to LA and became a crip because he was a die hard Snoop fan?....nigga got 65 years on some dumb shit

Whats more highly impressionable than kids fam? Especially ones that dont have strong parents.

Reactions: 1/2
now to be real I was/am one of those people

but do you remember the story of the grown ass man that moved to LA and became a crip because he was a die hard Snoop fan?....nigga got 65 years on some dumb shit

I'm going to need you to post that.

10 or more black ppl put our family's family reunion together every other yr

There are thousands of churches where black ppl run it

Shit it takes more than 10 niggas to make a soundcloud mumble rapper blow up
Bruh you can’t tell me every experience you had to with black people makes you think this is true? I mean wtf is a HBCU?

Of course I know that there are successful black organizations our there that make progressions socially, economically, and politically, but overall the unification is lacking on large scale especially in last 50 years or so since civil rights movement. Wasn't literally saying that there's NO successful black orgs with more than 10 people lol. But I've seen the mess that can often times come when we attempt to come together for a cause.

"They" are able to do this through centuries of conditioning and brainwashing..."They" made laws up and claimed authority over people and lands "they" did not and do not own..."We" allow them to do so because the majority of "us" have become complacent with the idea that things are how they are and "we" can't change them...But the fact is the majority of "them" don't fuck with each other, the majority of "them" aren't doing well, and "they" just benefit from the centuries old systems that a small portion of "them" set up...

Now think about what you're saying. How would "THEY" manage to do all of this manipulation and trickeration without some form of unity and synchronization? Lol
Of course they have their internal ethnic division as well but they still more effectively than negros even in the smallest of groups.

Back