Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

if you are not with the empowerment of black people and are ok doing the oppressors work.....we are different.

It’s not that black and white as you know. You probably again thinking of extreme examples like how niggas be shooting and in drugs. But what about the majority of us that don’t do that how can we be sure one of y’all divisive niggas won’t lump us with somebody you view as negative?

damn.....that was a bit surprising...i wasnt even thinking that far back...but shit...you right.

the problem was why was the field niggas mad at house niggas and house niggas looking down on field niggas.
when they all still slaves.

the shit is now the hood and burbs....

Field nigga house nigga shit is played out because they all still niggas. A nigga in the house getting beat raped and having massa baby is the same as the nigga in the field doing same shit. We literally give our division excuses.

Never understood why some of my peoples feel the need to floss as soon as they get money. For what?

I mean as whole...we're already fly af. Trend setters to the point that other races try to copy us...and fail. But amongst our people, a lot of blacks folks gotta show everyone what they got. Imo...this is what draws in the animosity...jealousy...hate...negative energy w/n our world.

I think I mentioned this but reiterating again...we gotta get outta that mentality that there's only room for ONE of us at the top.

Never understood why some of my peoples feel the need to floss as soon as they get money. For what?

I mean as whole...we're already fly af. Trend setters to the point that other races try to copy us...and fail. But amongst our people, a lot of blacks folks gotta show everyone what they got. Imo...this is what draws in the animosity...jealousy...hate...negative energy w/n our world.

I think I mentioned this but reiterating again...we gotta get outta that mentality that there's only room for ONE of us at the top.

If we, the titular ""ADOS""...in our current mindset as a collective .....by some chance in hell...were to receive any reparations "cash out"
we'll be doomed in a generation or 2

"riight"

Tbh..

Niggas are easily the most divided and disorganized race on the planet and this is not solely due to slavery cuz slavery wa able to occurs because of it.

If "race war" went down it would be over in couple days, as were clearly outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed. Not having numbers wouldn't be as bad if we had firepower but we have neither.

White run business are generally better experience for customer from mom and pop to international biz.

Generally speaking based on world history white race was easily most aggressive and ruthless, which is why they run shit. Niggas ain't built to have no real power in this reality in the foreseeable future.

In

It’s not that black and white as you know. You probably again thinking of extreme examples like how niggas be shooting and in drugs. But what about the majority of us that don’t do that how can we be sure one of y’all divisive niggas won’t lump us with somebody you view as negative?
if you not doing it or speaking highly of it....then why would anyone lump you together?

Field nigga house nigga shit is played out because they all still niggas. A nigga in the house getting beat raped and having massa baby is the same as the nigga in the field doing same shit. We literally give our division excuses.
and why is that?

is it the person fault they were pulled into the house and out the sun? so why be mad at them if they going thru the same?
and if those things are happening....why look down on those still in the field?

like i said....hood vs the burbs

you throwing a shot recap?

Idk why some of y’all even want to be black by these posts
its not about what you want to be....
but why does black only equal certain things?

negative and toxic shit is often promoted but its wrong to call it out?

we cant have it both ways.

All races do this from the poor to the wealthy of every race. Folks just floss on their level. Whether its the broke person who maxes out their credit card and empty their bank account for a purse or a pair of shoes living in public housing or Jerry Jones buying a 250Mill boat. It's all flossing to those in your circle and on your level.

They do it because they want to been seen and envied. For some its a sense of accomplishment.

For all the shit talked about being hated on and folks being jealous of them. A lot people want to be hated and have folks jealous of them because it gives them a sense of self worth. I know you've probably heard people say something along the lines of "if ain't nobody hating on you, you ain't doing it right or enough"

People crave and want attention no matter if its negative attention or not as long as they getting attention.

If we're being honest...........Asians have mastered the ability to be successful as a unit and the ability to not to be considered a threat because of their lack of push back on society. Them and Indians (red dot) are the least threatening minority BUT in the same breath the most threatening minority out there.
Of all the Asians, Indians and Chinese get the money and land and quietly amass influence and power

Of all the Asians, Indians and Chinese get the money and land and quietly amass influence and power
And they have assimilated into the white society like no big deal. If you go up to a white person and ask them what's a minority their first thought will be black or brown. Their moves are low-key genius because they're not a threat but a threat at the same time

Tbh..

Niggas are easily the most divided and disorganized race on the planet and this is not solely due to slavery cuz slavery wa able to occurs because of it.

If "race war" went down it would be over in couple days, as were clearly outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed. Not having numbers wouldn't be as bad if we had firepower but we have neither.

White run business are generally better experience for customer from mom and pop to international biz.

Generally speaking based on world history white race was easily most aggressive and ruthless, which is why they run shit. Niggas ain't built to have no real power in this reality in the foreseeable future.

In

This is untrue. I don't know why people keep spewing this rhetoric. White people have been fighting each other for thousands of years. It hasn't been that long since Irish, Italians, and Eastern Euros weren't even considered white because Anglos shitted on them almost as much as they shitted on blacks and other nonwhites. Hell, if you look at a lot of the unrest in the country today, most of it is liberal white people and conservative white people fighting, so no, blacks don't fight each other any more than anyone else. We're just in such a weak position that the in-fighting hurts us more than some others.

And they have assimilated into the white society like no big deal. If you go up to a white person and ask them what's a minority their first thought will be black or brown. Their moves are low-key genius because they're not a threat but a threat at the same time
That’s the difference between us and them though. They didn't go through the slavery that taught them that white is right.

We want to be a part of the white society because we see that as making it. If we are accepted by whites then we're good. So we've fought to be accepted in their institutions. We want representation in their companies, in their schools, in their social circles. Whereas these other cultures make their own spaces in this country instead of forcing their way into the white spaces like we do. They all have a 'Lil (insert country name) or (insert country name) Town in a large city.

So what's keeping us from turning the hoods into our own thriving spaces? White oppression in a sense cause we've tried and was attacked for it. But much of it now is because once we make it out we don't want to go back. Plus when we try to build our community the criminal element brings it down by either stealing from it, bringing violence to it, or scaring others from patronizing it. It's a vicious cycle cause they are that way due to the generational curses as a result of slavery.

Slavery really fucked us up.

That’s the difference between us and them though. They didn't go through the slavery that taught them that white is right.

We want to be a part of the white society because we see that as making it. If we are accepted by whites then we're good. So we've fought to be accepted in their institutions. We want representation in their companies, in their schools, in their social circles. Whereas these other cultures make their own spaces in this country instead of forcing their way into the white spaces like we do. They all have a 'Lil (insert country name) or (insert country name) Town in a large city.

So what's keeping us from turning the hoods into our own thriving spaces? White oppression in a sense cause we've tried and was attacked for it. But much of it now is because once we make it out we don't want to go back. Plus when we try to build our community the criminal element brings it down by either stealing from it, bringing violence to it, or scaring others from patronizing it. It's a vicious cycle cause they are that way due to the generational curses as a result of slavery.

Slavery really fucked us up.
The bold is truth

Back