Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

niggas are some of the most hypocritical, contradictory, morally immoral, image based, low esteem high standard, black folk dont do that but we dont think alike, i got bitches, cars and money but fuck that stuntin nigga, be easy on me but i have killed, hard working lazy ass, hard hustling to find the easy way out ass people that claim we dont stick together as a group yet bond over faggot shit, religion and the hood they claim.

im glad im a black man and not a nigga.
:think3:

niggas are some of the most hypocritical, contradictory, morally immoral, image based, low esteem high standard, black folk dont do that but we dont think alike, i got bitches, cars and money but fuck that stuntin nigga, be easy on me but i have killed, hard working lazy ass, hard hustling to find the easy way out ass people that claim we dont stick together as a group yet bond over faggot shit, religion and the hood they claim.

There we go

You was doing good but you went too far like a preacher on sunday who was on a roll then just did too much

This we is some black people.

I can only go back to the field and house nigga for the start. Some one might can go back further.
damn.....that was a bit surprising...i wasnt even thinking that far back...but shit...you right.

the problem was why was the field niggas mad at house niggas and house niggas looking down on field niggas.
when they all still slaves.

the shit is now the hood and burbs....

damn.....that was a bit surprising...i wasnt even thinking that far back...but shit...you right.

the problem was why was the field niggas mad at house niggas and house niggas looking down on field niggas.
when they all still slaves.

the shit is now the hood and burbs....

It's more than just that. Its dumb shit like: no college degree vs. college degree; religious church goer vs. non-religious; etc.

Just a lot of shit that folks don't realize was slowly and incrementally introduced to us that didn't seem harmful. Yet when you step back and look at it in totality you realize how fucked up it is.

It's more than just that. Its dumb shit like: no college degree vs. college degree; religious church goer vs. non-religious; etc.

Just a lot of shit that folks don't realize was slowly and incrementally introduced to us that didn't seem harmful. Yet when you step back and look at it in totality you realize how fucked up it is.
all boils down to who the HNIC

America is the quintessential shithole country.

President is a racist reality TV star with pedo ties.
Black people being hunted and murdered by police with little to no consequence.
White supremacist terrorists are running the numbers up.
And no one is doing shit about it.

Don't fucking @ me.
Always said this Americas marketing division is underpaid

I had the idea to make this thread a years ago and never did for either being too busy, too high or just plain forgetting about it. Was actually going to make this a "Talk About it Tuesday" series but oh well.

Anyhoo the premise of this thread is we need to be honest with ourselves when it comes some stereotypical thing that are said about us as a race, country or individuals. I'll start it off...............

To be honest in some cases *what about black on black crime" is actually a good question if we're being honest.

add on

:hahaha:
I stopped reading after

What about black on black crime is NEVER a good question

Back