Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

I had the idea to make this thread a years ago and never did for either being too busy, too high or just plain forgetting about it. Was actually going to make this a "Talk About it Tuesday" series but oh well.

Anyhoo the premise of this thread is we need to be honest with ourselves when it comes some stereotypical thing that are said about us as a race, country or individuals. I'll start it off...............

To be honest in some cases *what about black on black crime" is actually a good question if we're being honest.

add on

:hahaha:

Everytime I go to Popeyes it is filled with mostly niggas...
giphy.gif

I wish i could create a CP Time clock that would sync all of us to show up on time and start shit on time

We really aren't ready for a revolution...We really don't have any set uniform plan for reparations and a representative that can present it in a way that could really get it done...We really should go back to Africa, but a lot of us won't be able to adapt...

If we're being honest...........Asians have mastered the ability to be successful as a unit and the ability to not to be considered a threat because of their lack of push back on society. Them and Indians (red dot) are the least threatening minority BUT in the same breath the most threatening minority out there.

I sometimes think we're TOO trustworthy. Which is why we sometimes end up wit the short end of the stick.

Until we get over that crab in the barrel mentally...only then we can unite as one and take our rightful place at the top.

America is the quintessential shithole country.

President is a racist reality TV star with pedo ties.
Black people being hunted and murdered by police with little to no consequence.
White supremacist terrorists are running the numbers up.
And no one is doing shit about it.

Don't fucking @ me.

America is the quintessential shithole country.

President is a racist reality TV star with pedo ties.
Black people being hunted and murdered by police with little to no consequence.
White supremacist terrorists are running the numbers up.
And no one is doing shit about it.

Don't fucking @ me.
Black Americans are low-key battered housewives. You want leave but you still lowkey love the hateful bastard (America)

I had the idea to make this thread a years ago and never did for either being too busy, too high or just plain forgetting about it. Was actually going to make this a "Talk About it Tuesday" series but oh well.

Anyhoo the premise of this thread is we need to be honest with ourselves when it comes some stereotypical thing that are said about us as a race, country or individuals. I'll start it off...............

To be honest in some cases *what about black on black crime" is actually a good question if we're being honest.

add on

I see youre still willfully obtuse

add on

Shit most of the time I hate niggas....

oddly none of us are surprised

Back