Welcome To aBlackWeb

If the 🐱 or 🍆 is trash, are y’all letting them know?

Naw I had some trash sex.... She said she couldn't suck dick cuz her mouth don't get wet enough.

I was only fucking her cuz I was coming off a drought....I didn't like any of it. It motivated me to buy a desktop and get a Myspace page.

This was back in 05-06

Naw I had some trash sex.... She said she couldn't suck dick cuz her mouth don't get wet enough.

I was only fucking her cuz I was coming off a drought....I didn't like any of it. It motivated me to buy a desktop and get a Myspace page.

This was back in 05-06

What was trash about the actual sex?

Alot of people dont take into account that what they think is trash sex. Is what the other person considers normal sex. Theres nothing wrong with going into the sex as a journey, and with that type of mind frame. Tell the person you want to experiment with something and theres no pressure. Over time, if its something they enjoy they will want to do it again. Practice makes perfect, shit not to generalize. Alot of women believe sex is laying there, getting fucked, keeping their eyes closed and holding back their moans. Someone might take that as bad sex, but if that's all anyone before ever asked of her. Why dont you be the one to ask for more.

What was trash about the actual sex?
She would just lay there.... Didn't like certain positions... Always telling me to slow down when right when she bout to nut, but be done right after.... Talking bout her shit sore

Half the time I ain't even wanna fuck with shorty.... But options were limited

She would just lay there.... Didn't like certain positions... Always telling me to slow down when right when she bout to nut, but be done right after.... Talking bout her shit sore

Half the time I ain't even wanna fuck with shorty.... But options were limited
Damn between this, John Witherspoon prom date and some woman you was nuzzling with who had a beard it looks like you never had decent bitches

I have one trash performance on my record that I would love the chance to make up for one day, but who knows if she give me the opportunity

It really comes down to effort and the ability to discuss what you like so they're not trash... You don't have to be crass when explaining to them what they could do better, but not saying anything leads to trash sex in perpetuity, at least until they get better or come across someone who thinks what others thought to be trash was amazing.

It's rather interesting to think that a lot of women who end up having sex with a guy and then they disappear think dudes to be dogs (which is fair) and just out for ass for doing it might never took a moment to think it could be the disappointment in the female's sex and the guy's lack of communicating such.

Back