Welcome To aBlackWeb

If jail isn't the answer, then what is?

lol have u been to jail? Jail in the US is far from disney world.
i never been locked up but it doesnt seem like its bad enough to keep niggas out.

not making it disney world but the shit aint siberia either.

Honestly I really don't know. I said this in that thread about her "I really don't advocate for anyone to go to prison but if she went I wouldn't complain."

If she doing as well as others doing all this shit for social media likes. They all probably need some type of mental therapy because "likes" from strangers shouldn't be that important to your life.

Ok with that said maybe she don't need prison maybe she needs a stay in a mental facility.
i wonder if there was someway to take the IMEI number from a phone and block it from going to certain social media sites as well as banning their IP to use it..

I was gonna suggest maybe just banning their username from the various accounts, but they could just create another one...idk

i never been locked up but it doesnt seem like its bad enough to keep niggas out.

No matter how bad they make it niggas will go back. Niggas get killed everyday and niggas still bang. Mfs die from aids and get herpes everyday, mfs still fuckin with no rubber, etc.

Making jails worse isn't the answer, it's already hell. Trust me.

i wonder if there was someway to take the IMEI number from a phone and block it from going to certain social media sites as well as banning their IP to use it..

I was gonna suggest maybe just banning their username from the various accounts, but they could just create another one...idk

Shit just difficult. Cause I personally have no understanding of a person saying they're being bullied on-line. Log the fuck off. If said person can't log off then they need some type of help IMO cause their minds ain't operating right.

Jail isn't the deterrent that people would have you believe it is but there really isn't anything that's out there to stop bad behavior.

Jail is for punishment.

Ideally, the threat of prison time should be a deterrent.........but jail/prison is for punishment more than anything else.

Fines, community service, public shaming.

Name and shame the girl who locked the ice cream, give her a choice of a fine (one she can afford) or a couple weeks of charity work

No matter how bad they make it niggas will go back. Niggas get killed everyday and niggas still bang. Mfs die from aids and get herpes everyday, mfs still fuckin with no rubber, etc.

Making jails worse isn't the answer, it's already hell. Trust me.
i dont want no smoke.

Fines, community service, public shaming.

Name and shame the girl who locked the ice cream, give her a choice of a fine (one she can afford) or a couple weeks of charity work
public shaming .....people need to be able to be shamed

To the specific case that triggered this:

What she did in licking the ice cream like that will more than likely trigger an industry-wide change where every manufacturer will end up adding a plastic tamper seal over the ice cream like some of the more expensive brands do. The store chain itself will take a hit because some will feel that security should have caught something like this. All of this shit costs money, and will impact the cost of ice cream, even if it's just slightly, moving forward

She needs jail time, but also a hefty ass fine imposed on her. Something that will likely take a long ass time to pay off and it needs to be garnished from her paycheck so every time she looks at her meager restitution and sees 25% of it gone before she even gets it there's a reminder that shit you do can have far reaching consequences beyond just jail time.

To the specific case that triggered this:

What she did in licking the ice cream like that will more than likely trigger an industry-wide change where every manufacturer will end up adding a plastic tamper seal over the ice cream like some of the more expensive brands do. The store chain itself will take a hit because some will feel that security should have caught something like this. All of this shit costs money, and will impact the cost of ice cream, even if it's just slightly, moving forward

She needs jail time, but also a hefty ass fine imposed on her. Something that will likely take a long ass time to pay off and it needs to be garnished from her paycheck so every time she looks at her meager restitution and sees 25% of it gone before she even gets it there's a reminder that shit you do can have far reaching consequences beyond just jail time.
but why does she have to go to jail?

@Joshie Kahn hit it on the head.
Harsher jails just breed harsher criminals, that will one day he your neighbor.

Need to focus less on punishment and more on the behaviors that cause the crime to occur.

But they should be segregated from general society while this happens

so what's the answer?

What would you propose to do with the girl who was licking the ice cream.

First time offense, stupid thing did to get social media attention, etc...

She licked some ice cream nobody hurt. Slap on the wrist

How bad the punishment is don’t stop crime. If somebody feels they can avoid the consequences they will

@Joshie Kahn hit it on the head.
Harsher jails just breed harsher criminals, that will one day he your neighbor.

Need to focus less on punishment and more on the behaviors that cause the crime to occur.

But they should be segregated from general society while this happens

This bitch licked ice cream and put it back for social media likes. What behaviors need to be focused on??? Her need for "likes"???

Back