Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, now that I think about it, has there ever been anyone else in IC/ABW history who would be so universally voted off the e-island?

I can't think of anyone else.

He definitely up there though because he feels insulted that we don’t wanna read that.
Yes...he gets hella mad lol

He won't address this right away 'cause he doesn't wanna give anyone the satisfaction

He's gon' make y'all wait, then fill the thread with his ramblings, complete with "big words" misspelled and used out of context, on some "that'll show 'em" type shit haha

It would be @JohnSmithCAN because this shit just don’t make no damn sense.
With scales and citations and shit.

the simplest shit be deep. We talking bout Mac and cheese and his ass will come in.

“I once met a chick who made Mac and cheese. She was a 6/7+. J.Lo like fingers with Oprah Winfrey’s hips. She was Hawaiian and west African, with roots in Botswana.”

A6511849-BB53-4C83-B01C-1629DE1448F7.gif
Big fucking same though something about that nigga as soon as I see his name I roll my eyes because we bout to get a big ass dissertation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back