Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just gonna be the FIRST post.

That nigga gonna have about 5 other posts back to back and at least one of them joints gonna have a dissertation about how this exchange harkens back to betrayal of Caesar or some shit
With scales and citations and shit.

the simplest shit be deep. We talking bout Mac and cheese and his ass will come in.

“I once met a chick who made Mac and cheese. She was a 6/7+. J.Lo like fingers with Oprah Winfrey’s hips. She was Hawaiian and west African, with roots in Botswana.”

With scales and citations and shit.

the simplest shit be deep. We talking bout Mac and cheese and his ass will come in.

“I once met a chick who made Mac and cheese. She was a 6/7+. J.Lo like fingers with Oprah Winfrey’s hips. She was Hawaiian and west African, with roots in Botswana.”

tenor.gif

thats just gonna be the FIRST post.

That nigga gonna have about 5 other posts back to back and at least one of them joints gonna have a dissertation about how this exchange harkens back to betrayal of Caesar or some shit

Et Tu Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back