Welcome To aBlackWeb

ICE Will Begin Nationwide Immigration Raid This Sunday

Hispanics dont fuck with us
They are about to become the majority.
They are here illegally

Which means if they get got they get got.

Yeah because all the non latin immigrants that just so happen to look white enough to pass also love you too...it's very telling when this convo comes up and the first go to is latin immigrants as if they're the only folks coming to this country

Shit was on the news last night. Some family out here worried their mother was gonna get hemmed up by ICE 'cause she's been here illegally for a coupla decades and the immigration courts made a final decision to deport her in 2017.

Her teenage daughter on the news crying talmbout "My mom is not a criminal"

giphy.gif

Your mother broke the law by sneaking into the country.
Your mother likely has a fake ID and stolen SSN# in order to work here.
The courts said she's supposed to go back to whatever country she came from two years ago and she ignored that court order.

Fuck you mean "she's not a criminal"???

It ain't as easy as many think to not only apply for but be granted citzenship. The process can take years once you're actually in the country. Decades for others

Yeah because all the non latin immigrants that just so happen to look white enough to pass also love you too...it's very telling when this convo comes up and the first go to is latin immigrants as if they're the only folks coming to this country
They've fed into the white supremacist narrative that Latinos are the only ones coming illegally.

I view it like a person that lived in a border state (AZ), that had his identity stolen by an illegal Mexican would view it.
And, how a realist views it.

When I first moved to Phoenix I was more sympathetic to illegals. They just wanted to come here to provide a life for their families back home or give their families a better life by bringing them here. Then I started hearing about people around me getting their identities stolen, taxes filed in their names, utilities turned on in their names, and all kinds of shit. BOA would allow illegals to open up bank accounts with them but when I went to open an account there they said my credit score was too low and I walked out of the branch with a long ass line of Mexicans going out the door. Even still, I was more sympathetic to them. I spoke to my stepmother up in Saginaw and she mentioned something about illegals and how a grip of her friends and family up there were out of jobs because spots were letting people go to hire illegals under the table or for minimum wage.

Still, I held out... Until I went to file my 2015 taxes. Somebody filed taxes in my name. Turned out to be a Mexican cat working under my name. I had to call all credit agencies to put a hold on my account. I had to let the IRS know my shit was stolen. I had to call the FTC and SEC and report it. The nigga had utilities and cable in my name at his crib so I had to call companies to have the shit shut off immediately.

From that day forward it's been "Fuck them illegals". Nobody thinks about the consequences of allowing them niggas to be here until it directly impacts their lives.

So yeah you view it like a white supremacist does. People of all races steal identities. Its a hustle that's expanded as technology has. That's nothing to to do with them being latin and all about them just being criminals. Deporting them won't stop your identity from being stolen. Shit I had my card info copied and some random ass person in Ohio ordered 4 pairs of shoes off nike's website. So now it's fuck all niggas in Ohio according to your logic

countries south of America treat their Black Country men worse that white Americans treat black Americans.

Mexico don’t even acknowledge their black population

They just started to in 2016. The 2020 census is the 1st time that "black" will be an option on it.

So yeah you view it like a white supremacist does. People of all races steal identities. Its a hustle that's expanded as technology has. That's nothing to to do with them being latin and all about them just being criminals. Deporting them won't stop your identity from being stolen. Shit I had my card info copied and some random ass person in Ohio ordered 4 pairs of shoes off nike's website. So now it's fuck all niggas in Ohio according to your logic

If you ain't from a border state your opinion on it is meaningless.

I know people of all races steal identities, but in the border states it's almost strictly being done by that illegals in order to work legit jobs.

Besides all of that, it's the law.

If you go fishing, and a ranger rolls up on you and asks for your fishing license and you don't have one you're gonna get fined and told to kick rocks. While you might scream "dis some bullshit!", it's still the law.

While you're out fishing, you gotta piss. You go piss by a tree and a cop happens to roll by and sees you. Guess what? That's a public urination ticket in most jurisdictions and while you may think it's garbage, it's the law.

Anyone that overstays a visa, whether a student, work, or travel visa has committed a criminal act in pretty much every country.
Likewise working in another country without a work visa or permit is illegal pretty much across the board.
Entering a country, living, and working there without going through the proper immigration steps is illegal everywhere.
Taking and using a citizen's identity for any purpose it illegal in every country.

So what, exactly the fuck, does "white supremacy" have to do with any of this???

Before you answer, peep this:

hawtin_1818jpg.jpg

See this white boy? This is Richie Hawtin, aka Plastikman (and Robotman, FUSE, and several other aliases). He's one of the most well known Detroit Techno artists in the world. Except, he's not from Detroit; he's from Windsor, Ontario right across the Detroit river in Canada; a city that most people in Detroit regard as basically just a suburb of Tha D. Richie owns the +8 and M_nus record labels, home to many prominent Detroit and Detroit-leaning artists. And from the late 80's/early 90's he was a fixture in the Detroit Techno scene dropping records, doing live shows, DJ'ing across the country and everything.

He got caught entering the country illegally to do a show in NYC in '95 or '96. Him and his brother were caught at the border with a car load of equipment (keyboards, drum machines, and mixers), arrested by Immigration and Customs, thrown in jail, and sent back to Canada. It had been discovered that he was working here by doing shows for a number of years so they were both banned from so much as stepping foot in the US for a few years. The law is the law and he broke it.

So much for "white supremacy".

Because of what happened with Richie, I ended up getting work permits every time I've ever done a show in Canada just in case.

My family is gearing up to make a move to Belize. Legally I cannot work for any company there in the country without a work permit, and there are residency steps that have to happen before I can be issued a work permit. I can't even so much as DJ there, not even a guest spot if I don't have a work permit. If a local complains about it, they'll send armed niggas to the crib and kick us straight out of the country immediately. They don't play with that shit out there which is why, when immigrants from Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua are leaving their countries and heading this way they don't even bother going there.

It's a legal issue, it just so happens that the bulk of the illegals in this country are Latinos.

How many illegal immigrants come over here vs places like Europe, Canada, Africa vs Mexico?

I just dont understand why ppl have a problem with others coming here illegally regardless of country of origin.

I grew up with a guy who came here illegally from mexico and got caught up in mid 20s. When we'd go by his job as teens we had to call him by his 'fake ID' name to not get him caught up.

After getting caught he went back to mexico and got his shit legit. Hes now married with child and owns his own restaurant right outside chicago. All legit.

If we had open borders n let EVERYONE in at ANYTIME would it not be disastrous for the econony?

Serious question

I just dont understand why ppl have a problem with others coming here illegally regardless of country of origin.

I grew up with a guy who came here illegally from mexico and got caught up in mid 20s. When we'd go by his job as teens we had to call him by his 'fake ID' name to not get him caught up.

After getting caught he went back to mexico and got his shit legit. Hes now married with child and owns his own restaurant right outside chicago. All legit.

If we had open borders n let EVERYONE in at ANYTIME would it not be disastrous for the econony?

Serious question

Jokes and other forum b.s. aside, I'm not 100% sure if I get your stance, 'cause the way it reads it's almost as if you're on both sides of it.

The example i used was just to highlight a personal experience with someone i know first hand. We never judged him and as kids we didnt fully grasp his situation

But even as an illegal himself he felt the urge to leave and come back 'the right way'

Im all for legal immigration and diversity.

And i dont get the outrage against ppl who are against illegal immigration.

The example i used was just to highlight a personal experience with someone i know first hand. We never judged him and as kids we didnt fully grasp his situation

But even as an illegal himself he felt the urge to leave and come back 'the right way'

ok, gotcha.

Yeah, I don't understand the hatred for folks that simply want everyone to come here the right way. I have no problem with immigrants, but I have a serious problem with people that come here illegally, steal someone's identity in order to get a decent paying job, open accounts in that person's name, then play victim when they're caught, criminally charged, and sent back home.

What's crazy to me is that the people that get mad about it use the exact same rationale that many drug dealers use to justify what they're doing: "They're just trying to feed their families" or "They're just trying to improve their lives" but if a criminal act isn't justified to better your position when we do it, or even when poor whites do it, then why is it justified when they do it? Shit makes no fuckin sense!

Its a lot if illegals in Europe.
But it was Europe and the US that caused the problems these people are running from.
Exactly...I wonder if people realize that the US caused a majority of the destabilization in Central America. In the 80s, they tried to stomp out leftist groups and thus started civil wars in those countries. Do people forget gangs like MS-13 started in the United States? This country funneled all that shit back there, thus creating the gang problem that exists in the Northern Triangle

If you ain't from a border state your opinion on it is meaningless.

I know people of all races steal identities, but in the border states it's almost strictly being done by that illegals in order to work legit jobs.

Besides all of that, it's the law.

If you go fishing, and a ranger rolls up on you and asks for your fishing license and you don't have one you're gonna get fined and told to kick rocks. While you might scream "dis some bullshit!", it's still the law.

While you're out fishing, you gotta piss. You go piss by a tree and a cop happens to roll by and sees you. Guess what? That's a public urination ticket in most jurisdictions and while you may think it's garbage, it's the law.

Anyone that overstays a visa, whether a student, work, or travel visa has committed a criminal act in pretty much every country.
Likewise working in another country without a work visa or permit is illegal pretty much across the board.
Entering a country, living, and working there without going through the proper immigration steps is illegal everywhere.
Taking and using a citizen's identity for any purpose it illegal in every country.

So what, exactly the fuck, does "white supremacy" have to do with any of this???

Before you answer, peep this:

hawtin_1818jpg.jpg

See this white boy? This is Richie Hawtin, aka Plastikman (and Robotman, FUSE, and several other aliases). He's one of the most well known Detroit Techno artists in the world. Except, he's not from Detroit; he's from Windsor, Ontario right across the Detroit river in Canada; a city that most people in Detroit regard as basically just a suburb of Tha D. Richie owns the +8 and M_nus record labels, home to many prominent Detroit and Detroit-leaning artists. And from the late 80's/early 90's he was a fixture in the Detroit Techno scene dropping records, doing live shows, DJ'ing across the country and everything.

He got caught entering the country illegally to do a show in NYC in '95 or '96. Him and his brother were caught at the border with a car load of equipment (keyboards, drum machines, and mixers), arrested by Immigration and Customs, thrown in jail, and sent back to Canada. It had been discovered that he was working here by doing shows for a number of years so they were both banned from so much as stepping foot in the US for a few years. The law is the law and he broke it.

So much for "white supremacy".

Because of what happened with Richie, I ended up getting work permits every time I've ever done a show in Canada just in case.

My family is gearing up to make a move to Belize. Legally I cannot work for any company there in the country without a work permit, and there are residency steps that have to happen before I can be issued a work permit. I can't even so much as DJ there, not even a guest spot if I don't have a work permit. If a local complains about it, they'll send armed niggas to the crib and kick us straight out of the country immediately. They don't play with that shit out there which is why, when immigrants from Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua are leaving their countries and heading this way they don't even bother going there.

It's a legal issue, it just so happens that the bulk of the illegals in this country are Latinos.

You point out the case of 1 white person from Canada as if that's proof they're going after all illegal immigrants and not just those from Central America and the Caribbean with skin colors the exact opposite of this guy with the same pressure. I never said the law isn't the law, I said that your reasoning just don't hold up under scrutiny. Also, this once again proves my point that alot of you niggas are really funny when it comes to "The law is the law. The courts made their decision" because just yesterday when the same courts ruled not to prosecute the cop who murdered Eric Garner I'm almost certain "the law is the law" ain't about the be said about that decision.

• Ether
Reactions: Az
Back