Welcome To aBlackWeb

ICE Will Begin Nationwide Immigration Raid This Sunday

And also DHS doesn't even know that exact number of how many people crossing the borders, they are subtracting that number from the census and there is a lot of people who do not do the census every 10 years.

More than 600,000 foreign travelers who legally entered the United States in 2017 overstayed their visas and remained in the country by the end of the year, according to Department of Homeland Security data released Tuesday.

That figure represents only 1.15 percent of the more than 52 million foreigners who legally entered the U.S. through air and seaports in 2017, and is down from 1.25 percent the year before. But it marked the second straight year that more
than 600,000 visitors stayed past the expiration of their visa, turning them into undocumented immigrants at risk of deportation.

I don't think this quote is saying what you think it's saying.

Staying an extra week on your travel visa counts towards those numbers. About half of that 600K is exactly this.
H1B's overstaying hoping they can land another job to sponsor their visa counts towards those numbers.
Students here for college overstaying a bit also counts towards those numbers
Likewise, student exchange visa overstays are also counted

What isn't being represented, however, are the number of those people that overstayed, but left shortly after on their own accord.

And, if you're really a logical thinker, you can see the problem with touting "overstays" as a part of the problem: The majority of these people will ultimately go home OR apply for resident alien status or shoot for naturalization. That's not the same as crossing the border illegally and living here for years working under an assumed identity. A person that came here on an H1B or other guest worker program had a legal SSN/TIN, paid taxed legally, and everything else was done by the book. Yeah they overstayed trying to find another job or whatever, but everything they did was above board before that. It's intellectually dishonest to even begin to compare that to a person that was NEVER legally here in the first place.

I can quote President Obama numbers he deported more Illegal immigrants in his first Term than Trump ,and he didn't have to make a big announcements about doing it, he just did it. They used to call Obama deporter in chief.

sub-buzz-878-1563073424-1.jpg

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

20190717_161828.jpg

By the numbers: Under the Obama administration, total ICE deportations were above 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009-2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012. The numbers dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

• Under Trump, ICE deportations fell to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then ticked up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year (as of June).

I can quote President Obama numbers he deported more Illegal immigrants in his first Term than Trump ,and he didn't have to make a big announcements about doing it, he just did it. They used to call Obama deporter in chief.

sub-buzz-878-1563073424-1.jpg

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

View attachment 151042

By the numbers: Under the Obama administration, total ICE deportations were above 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009-2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012. The numbers dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

• Under Trump, ICE deportations fell to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then ticked up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year (as of June).

Bruh, I posted in another thread how Obama deported more people than every president during the 1900's combined.

I'm not for open borders but I sympathize with these people...imagine how dire their situation has to be at home for them to risk their lives making that trek up Mexico. Look at what happened to the guy who drowned with his daughter in el Rio Grande. He tried to do it the right way and got frustrated with the process
Not gonna lie that pic fucked me up n makes me sympathize as well but what is the solution?

There are people overseas in dire situations who cant cross a border and have to wait on a legal process.

I view it like a person that lived in a border state (AZ), that had his identity stolen by an illegal Mexican would view it.
And, how a realist views it.

When I first moved to Phoenix I was more sympathetic to illegals. They just wanted to come here to provide a life for their families back home or give their families a better life by bringing them here. Then I started hearing about people around me getting their identities stolen, taxes filed in their names, utilities turned on in their names, and all kinds of shit. BOA would allow illegals to open up bank accounts with them but when I went to open an account there they said my credit score was too low and I walked out of the branch with a long ass line of Mexicans going out the door. Even still, I was more sympathetic to them. I spoke to my stepmother up in Saginaw and she mentioned something about illegals and how a grip of her friends and family up there were out of jobs because spots were letting people go to hire illegals under the table or for minimum wage.

Still, I held out... Until I went to file my 2015 taxes. Somebody filed taxes in my name. Turned out to be a Mexican cat working under my name. I had to call all credit agencies to put a hold on my account. I had to let the IRS know my shit was stolen. I had to call the FTC and SEC and report it. The nigga had utilities and cable in my name at his crib so I had to call companies to have the shit shut off immediately.

From that day forward it's been "Fuck them illegals". Nobody thinks about the consequences of allowing them niggas to be here until it directly impacts their lives.
@konceptjones Damn. I remember you saying you lived im AZ. I was going to ask you about the area because if I remember you said it was a hot spot for the IT field and I just got my degree and was thinking about moving there since my bro is relocating to Phoenix for job. Did he get access to your SS# if not how did he open accounts with your name and no ID either?

@konceptjones Damn. I remember you saying you lived im AZ. I was going to ask you about the area because if I remember you said it was a hot spot for the IT field and I just got my degree and was thinking about moving there since my bro is relocating to Phoenix for job. Did he get access to your SS# if not how did he open accounts with your name and no ID either?

Yeah, dude had my SSN. That's how he was able to file taxes in my name. But this happened here out in Vegas, not in PHX... Not that it matters 'cause there's far more illegals in PHX so there's more of a chance of something like this happening.

Yeah, dude had my SSN. That's how he was able to file taxes in my name. But this happened here out in Vegas, not in PHX... Not that it matters 'cause there's far more illegals in PHX so there's more of a chance of something like this happening.
Gotcha. You are the one that works in IT right?

Back