Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Ice Cube - Everythang’s Corrupt

Songs I liked: Chase Down The Bully, Ain't Got No Haters, Can You Dig It?, Non Believers, Streets Shed Tears, One For The Money

....thats right. Yall betta sticky this shit

giphy.gif

I'm a be honest, this album is way better than Cube's last album "I Am The West". This was worth a 4 1/2 yr wait. Cube came out the gate swinging w/Arrest The President & Chase The Bully. I also liked how Cube went back in the on tracks like Ain't Got No Haters, Can You Dig It?, & The New Funkadelic [even though I wasn't feeling it at first].

Everythang's Corrupt is somewhat of a throwback to 2008's Raw Footage with it's mix of substance & mainstream tracks. Which I think is one of Cube's classics. Imo Raw Footage >>> Everything's Corrupt >>> I Am The West.

After a few listens of EC:
7.5-8/10

Best Tracks -

Arrest The President
Chase Down The Bully
Ain't Got No Haters
Bad Dope
On Them Pills
Don't Bring Me No Bag
Can You Dig It?
Everything's Corrupt
Good Cop Bad Cop
New Funkadelic

Last edited:
I'm a be honest, this album is way better than Cube's last album "I Am The West". This was worth a 4 1/2 yr wait. Cube came out the gate swinging w/Arrest The President & Chase The Bully. I also liked how Cube went back in the on tracks like Ain't Got No Haters, Can You Dig It?, & The New Funkadelic [even though I wasn't feeling it at first].

Everythang's Corrupt is somewhat of a throwback to 2008's Raw Footage with it's mix of substance & mainstream tracks. Which I think is one of Cube's classics. Imo Raw Footage >>> Everything's Corrupt >>> I Am The West.

After a few listens of EC:
7.5-8/10

Best Tracks -

Arrest The President
Chase Down The Bully
Ain't Got No Haters
Bad Dope
On Them Pills
Don't Bring Me No Bag
Can You Dig It?
Everything's Corrupt
Good Cop Bad Cop