Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ice Cube Confirms That “Friday” Is Underway

Word. Plus, when's the last time Chris Tucker did something funny?
This. I watched his stand up special.
1230.gif

Would be funny if Smokey does come back though, but hes nothing like the Smokey we know. In Next Friday, Cube says smokey went to rehab. Maybe he could come back as a reformed smoker and preach all this negative shit about it and maybe even play the villain of the film.

You know by the time that shit ended he would be smoking and friends with Craig again tho.

This. I watched his stand up special.
1230.gif

Would be funny if Smokey does come back though, but hes nothing like the Smokey we know. In Next Friday, Cube says smokey went to rehab. Maybe he could come back as a reformed smoker and preach all this negative shit about it and maybe even play the villain of the film.

You know by the time that shit ended he would be smoking and friends with Craig again tho.

And Day Day being all jealous of Craig and Smokey’s relationship. “You know Craig my cousin right?” I can hear that shit now lol

And Day Day being all jealous of Craig and Smokey’s relationship. “You know Craig my cousin right?” I can hear that shit now lol
Lol exactly. Craig just excited to see his old friend despite him being nothing like he used to be. Smokey trying to distance himself from Craig and that lifestyle. Craig being persistent. Day Day jealous and trying to fuck up the re-connection. So many possibilities.

You would think Tucker would want to be in the movie by now. He probably doesnt NEED the money, but i aint seen him in anything worth mentioning in years. Could be the start of a comeback of sorts if he wanted it.

Lol exactly. Craig just excited to see his old friend despite him being nothing like he used to be. Smokey trying to distance himself from Craig and that lifestyle. Craig being persistent. Day Day jealous and trying to fuck up the re-connection. So many possibilities.

You would think Tucker would want to be in the movie by now. He probably doesnt NEED the money, but i aint seen him in anything worth mentioning in years. Could be the start of a comeback of sorts if he wanted it.
Maybe Smokey could be a backsliding preacher like Bernie Mac’s character was lol. Maybe he smashes Mrs Parker and gets chased around the hood by Mr Parker lol. Idk I’m just thinking out loud

these mfs waitin 20 and 30 years too long for sequels are almost as bad as reboots...
does time pass in real time, are they just gonna pick up where they left off and we gotta pretend they didnt get old...
is it "the next generation?"

Last edited:
Maybe Smokey could be a backsliding preacher like Bernie Mac’s character was lol. Maybe he smashes Mrs Parker and gets chased around the hood by Mr Parker lol. Idk I’m just thinking out loud
Haha thats what i was thinking too, Smokey going the religious route

Back