Welcome To aBlackWeb

I noticed my hair is thinning in the back…

I do think it’s genetics tho but diet or health could be a thing. Like I went bald at like 27 after my homeboy fried me and trying good on was pointless. But my brother hair ain’t start thinning till recently. Dad not bald and older brothers hair is thin I think one is bald one gotta short cut so idk the most accurate cause

I started shaving bald before the hair loss because it was so much easier. I never noticed, I just bzzz and zip through it. One day I noticed while cutting and ran to my ex. I was like im balding... how come you never said anything? She shrugged and said I thought you knew.

My pops and all 9 of my uncles are bald. I think I take after my mothers father, he passed with a head full of hair. My shit just going grey depending on the haircut you can't notice it.
Your pops and your uncles musta worn hats.

I’m just using ABW logic.

Just make sure you don’t wear hats and you’ll be just fine.🙄

Fuck science.

Genetically i think your mother's side plays a bigger role. My dad died at 64 with a full head of hair.

I on the other hand got my corners betraying me. If the pushback wasn't bad enough, they're going back at different angles so i can't even keep the hairline even.

I've buzzed my hair off before so going bald wont be an issue for me but i haven't let a razor touch my head since 2010. I refuse to use a multiblade razor ever again. Im leaning toward a safety razor or a skull shaver.

Someone asked about scalp maintenance. Seems like its gonna be a chore either way especially if you wanna avoid razor bumps and other types of irritation

Your pops and your uncles musta worn hats.

I’m just using ABW logic.

Just make sure you don’t wear hats and you’ll be just fine.🙄

Fuck science.
My Grandm's father was bald so them niggas got hit with baldness! All their sons still have hair except two of my cousins. I wear hats all the time and my hairline ain't moved.

My Grandm's father was bald so them niggas got hit with baldness! All their sons still have hair except two of my cousins. I wear hats all the time and my hairline ain't moved.
I know, fam.

These dudes on this site is somethin’ else.

I wear hats all the time, too and my hair grows like crazy.

Ok so very weird my barber told me im not balding…i think my hair is thinning tho

I cut it to a 2 all around n he him line me up now…theres no spot or nothing

Back