Welcome To aBlackWeb

I noticed my hair is thinning in the back…

c4730560-f114-4fe4-a77d-53eb675e81ae-jpeg.267984

tumblr_inline_mokxyfBsVl1qz4rgp.gif

lmao-rofl.gif
You dirty mutherphucker

If you youtube hair loss and you get a bunch of videos telling you massage this that and the other into your scalp for hair growth. They're right, it does stimulate hair growth but the most important part of that was the massage your scalp part. Lack of blood flow and poor diet at the two biggest reasons for hair loss. Try those two simple remedies before anything else. Well...getting someone to massage your head daily might be a task...

I think hats play a part in speeding it up if u already got the genes for balding.

I know some fat ass mfs that eat shit daily, never eat a home cooked meal, with a full head of hair much older than me.

Stress can also cause problems for your scalp.

But I think it all comes down to genetics.

Tyson Fury, the current baddest man on the planet went bald. The two richest dudes on the planet are bald or should be (Bezos and Musk, Musk got a hair transplant). Bald dudes give hair heaving mfs the smackdown in fights and in wealth. Yo opinion is invalidated.
I’m just joking fam

now I have a theory

if you take a tarp & cover the grass, what happens?

the grass eventually dies cuz it's not gettin any sunlight/air/water/etc.

so, if you keep your head covered it doesn't get those nutrients to grow as well

I kno genetics plays a role but still

:think2:
I have a cousin that no one in his family is bald on his moms side. Everyone has a full head of hair. This dude always wearing hats all his life now he bald as shit. Looking like Sherman Hemsley.

Bald gang since 2018....not gon lie, It was a process. I was putting all sorts of weird shit in my hair. Then got caught lacking in the rain and started leaking at my parkin lot at work....went in the bathroom to clean up n caught myself in the mirror...it was at that exact moment I knew what had to be done....#baldgang. Looked weird at first, now I actually get compliments

Lmaoooo. Got tears in my eyes

Last edited:
View attachment 667983

I still stand by my theory lol
You’re entitled to be wrong, homie.

Using your theory, Ice Cube would be completely bald by now.

Cube been wearing hats for 30 + years and still got a full head of hair. Shit, he damn near had an Afro last year.

And that’s just one example.

LeBron James, on the other hand, started going bald in his 20’s and he wasn’t wearing hats all the time.

It’s genetics, bruh.

DNA, biology and all that good stuff.

Memphis bleek

Cube been wearing hats for 30 + years and still got a full head of hair. Shit, he damn near had an Afro last year.

LeBron James, on the other hand, started going bald in his 20’s and he wasn’t wearing hats all the time.

It’s genetics, bruh.

The hattiest of all hatters
IMG_5194_zps9e32e2bd.png

🤔

It’s genetics, bruh.

Cube can afford to get that shit taken care of.

Lebron gets his shit taken care of and he stays wearing hats and stayed in a headband since high school.

My pops and all 9 of my uncles are bald. I think I take after my mothers father, he passed with a head full of hair. My shit just going grey depending on the haircut you can't notice it.

When my hair hair first started thinning, I was worried. Then I got over it and accepted it.

But then I saw jadakiss in a interview one day. Dude had full hair. I stopped being a jadakiss fan for like a day when i found out he wasn't bald due to hair loss. Hated real bad, lol.

Back