Welcome To aBlackWeb

I noticed my hair is thinning in the back…

I’m just glad nobody came in here talking that nonsense about “wearing hats makes you go bald”.

How the hell is wearing a hat gonna cause you to lose your hair.

Bald people who wear hats all the time are doing that BECAUSE they’re bald….

They didn’t become bald from wearing a damn hat all the time.

Constantly wearing hats, especially tight fitting, stunts hair growth. But go off.

Is lack of hair due to high estrogen levels??
Nah but bitches have estrogen and if you lose your hair you a bitch. You know what it means to lose? Like..having shit taken away from you. How you let yo body remove its own hair without your authority? Niggaz own DNA move on them like they a bitch.

I’m just glad nobody came in here talking that nonsense about “wearing hats makes you go bald”.

How the hell is wearing a hat gonna cause you to lose your hair.

Bald people who wear hats all the time are doing that BECAUSE they’re bald….

They didn’t become bald from wearing a damn hat all the time.

now I have a theory

if you take a tarp & cover the grass, what happens?

the grass eventually dies cuz it's not gettin any sunlight/air/water/etc.

so, if you keep your head covered it doesn't get those nutrients to grow as well

I kno genetics plays a role but still

:think2:

now I have a theory

if you take a tarp & cover the grass, what happens?

the grass eventually dies cuz it's not gettin any sunlight/air/water/etc.

so, if you keep your head covered it doesn't get those nutrients to grow as well

I kno genetics plays a role but still

:think2:

When someone on here called my hairline snaggletoothed that shit cut deep. I shaved my head that very same day!
c4730560-f114-4fe4-a77d-53eb675e81ae-jpeg.267984

tumblr_inline_mokxyfBsVl1qz4rgp.gif

lmao-rofl.gif

Last edited:
Nah but bitches have estrogen and if you lose your hair you a bitch. You know what it means to lose? Like..having shit taken away from you. How you let yo body remove its own hair without your authority? Niggaz own DNA move on them like they a bitch.

Tyson Fury, the current baddest man on the planet went bald. The two richest dudes on the planet are bald or should be (Bezos and Musk, Musk got a hair transplant). Bald dudes give hair heaving mfs the smackdown in fights and in wealth. Yo opinion is invalidated.

Btw it's only overly tight fitting hats, not excessive hat wearing in general, that can cause traction alopecia (pulling / tension stress hair loss). Who would ever wear their hats that tight to have that happen to them, I have no idea.

mfs taking ignorant shit as usual.

Back