Welcome To aBlackWeb

I noticed my hair is thinning in the back…

32 years in the game…just got some minox….i take biotin…man if this shit dont work im done for

:cry:

Damn brodie, hate to laugh at your pain but...

On a serious note though, I've been considering just shaving my shit off to be honest. Hair upkeep is a workout, and I feel like scalp maintenance would be easier. Can anyone attest to this?

bald/balding dudes have more testosterone. so next time a full headed hair mf wants to talk shit , look down at ur nuts and take in the painful truth that ur estrogen levels be higher than a bitch.

33 and zero grey hair or zero sign of thinning. God got my back so far. The light reflection scares the shit out of me every once and a while.

Last edited:
My dad and grandfather on my moms side died with full heads of hair and my older bro still got a full head of dreads so I'm hoping the genes hold up.

I’m just glad nobody came in here talking that nonsense about “wearing hats makes you go bald”.

How the hell is wearing a hat gonna cause you to lose your hair.

Bald people who wear hats all the time are doing that BECAUSE they’re bald….

They didn’t become bald from wearing a damn hat all the time.

My brother in law like that. He can go months without a haircut and shit would not move
Yeah, I get a cut every 3 months, and they shave my face too, cuz that shit barely grow too.... Always been like that

Back