Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to get my sh*t off about some things......

That's smoke and mirrors anyway

It's easy to label the KKK terrorists because they wear hoods and move differently. He wouldn't dare label the proud boys, all his neo nazis and white nationalist groups terrorists. Those are his very people

I'm pretty sure the KKK has been labeled terrorists since the 80's or at least the 90's when they were sued into oblivion by a black man. I'm not sure how we got on this but yes to your point... it's not like racist white people vanished so if Trump spoke out against the KKK thinking he;s gonna get some props and kudos it doesn't matter because he's the same dude David Duke was trying to reinvent himself as when he was running for office and making appearances on Geraldo and at the same time inspiring his ilk to go underground and infiltrate the police (as if they already weren't KKK) and make splinter groups like proud boys and patriots prayer and oath keepers and whatever.

Donald trump is a fucking neo nazi. This is a fact. And this is why it's so frustrating for some of us to hear the whataboutism that happens when some stupid shit like Kamala Harris wearing some goddamn Timberland boots comes up like it's a real issue.

Let me be perfectly clear to you: what I wrote to you was IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM an attack on your physical appearance, skin tone, or anything that has to do with your looks. I don’t give a shit what you look like. I made my presence known about your CHARACTER. Judging by you almost getting banned in your own thread, (which is ironic as fuck, considering it was all about discrediting me, and it somewhat backfired) sounds like I was right on the money about you, too.

Somebody please try to make this sound logical to me....

You referred to a brown-skinned sista as a “DARKIE” but it was “IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM an attack on your physical appearance, skin tone or anything that has to do with your looks.”

1601090967320.gif

I mean, would you have called her a “darkie” if she was light-skinned?

No cape but he said "you darkies".

I've heard "you niggas", "you negroes", "you nignogs" "coons", "monkees" and others on this site plenty of times. It was clearly a joke that didn't land right and not a comment on anyone's actual skin tone.

Again I'm not caping but just giving clarity for balance and because faux outrage is lame as fuck.

No cape but he said "you darkies".

I've heard "you niggas", "you negroes", "you nignogs" "coons", "monkees" and others on this site plenty of times. It was clearly a joke that didn't land right and not a comment on anyone's actual skin tone.

Again I'm not caping but just giving clarity for balance and because faux outrage is lame as fuck.
Fam.... Seriously.

Who uses the term “Darkie”?

He was obviously referring to her skin tone.

I was just questioning his explanation.

Calling somebody a “nigga” ain’t referring to a specific skin tone.

Some people call white people “niggas”, too.

Aint nobody referring to a white person as a “darkie”, though.

Back