Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

Bruh, you are in the friend zone and nothing is wrong with that.

While you in the friend zone you can smash on some cat until she makes up her mind or you can have a dope friend you wanna fuck.

I always had dope female friends that I wanna fuck. I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes you a better dude.

I need help on what to do. I matched with this girl on tinder, we hit it off, I asked for her number, and we talked on the phone, FaceTimed and messaged each other literally for 2 and a half months. We would talk about dope stuff we would do together the day that we met up but I never got to meet her in person because she flew in to my city when we matched then flew out to a neighboring state and when I finally had a weekend off she was moving across the country to do in internship for 2 months (we had talked about this before, it wasn’t like a spur of the moment kinda thing). One random day we were talking and she said something about me sending her a picture so she could draw it for me and I kinda ignored it and kept talking about our previous conversation but I remembered it. I decided to call a local flower shop to her and sent her flowers to the place she was staying at. She got them and texted me that she loved them and in the note all I said was that she could draw one of these for me. We kept texting like normal and then one day she randomly texted me if she could ask me something. I asked her if she wanted to talk and she said no because she was doing something (she explained but I don’t remember). She told me that she knew that I wanted a relationship and that she wasn’t ready (she had mentioned a previous relationship and how badly it affected her) and how she just wanted to be friends. She said that she’d picked relationships over her career path before and it never worked out and that this time she was picking her career and that it might be around 5 years before she even knew what state she would live in. This immediately broke me down and I didn’t (and don’t) know what to say or do. I told her that that’s not what I wanted. I told her that I didn’t want to be friends because I felt like I never could be only just that. I drove for like 5 hours to clear my head, she tried calling me but I didn’t want to answer and then when I finally did I was 3 states away from my state. The next day I texted her and told her that I would be fine with being friends because I still wanted her there and that I wanted thing to go back to the way things were because I genuinely liked talking to her. Now we’re texting everyday again and I don’t know what this is. I don’t want to ask because I don’t want to stop talking to her but it feels like she likes me. What do I do, what’s going to be the outcome, why do I like this girl if I haven’t even seen her in person. Thanks in advance.
No way im reading this block text

Glad y’all back but be careful.

any man that allowed that disrespect towards his mom of all people and you not have to grovel and apologize profusely, will allow it when it comes to you.

a man protects his woman as he protects his own mother.
-Dos

I need help on what to do. I matched with this girl on tinder, we hit it off, I asked for her number, and we talked on the phone, FaceTimed and messaged each other literally for 2 and a half months. We would talk about dope stuff we would do together the day that we met up but I never got to meet her in person because she flew in to my city when we matched then flew out to a neighboring state and when I finally had a weekend off she was moving across the country to do in internship for 2 months (we had talked about this before, it wasn’t like a spur of the moment kinda thing). One random day we were talking and she said something about me sending her a picture so she could draw it for me and I kinda ignored it and kept talking about our previous conversation but I remembered it. I decided to call a local flower shop to her and sent her flowers to the place she was staying at. She got them and texted me that she loved them and in the note all I said was that she could draw one of these for me. We kept texting like normal and then one day she randomly texted me if she could ask me something. I asked her if she wanted to talk and she said no because she was doing something (she explained but I don’t remember). She told me that she knew that I wanted a relationship and that she wasn’t ready (she had mentioned a previous relationship and how badly it affected her) and how she just wanted to be friends. She said that she’d picked relationships over her career path before and it never worked out and that this time she was picking her career and that it might be around 5 years before she even knew what state she would live in. This immediately broke me down and I didn’t (and don’t) know what to say or do. I told her that that’s not what I wanted. I told her that I didn’t want to be friends because I felt like I never could be only just that. I drove for like 5 hours to clear my head, she tried calling me but I didn’t want to answer and then when I finally did I was 3 states away from my state. The next day I texted her and told her that I would be fine with being friends because I still wanted her there and that I wanted thing to go back to the way things were because I genuinely liked talking to her. Now we’re texting everyday again and I don’t know what this is. I don’t want to ask because I don’t want to stop talking to her but it feels like she likes me. What do I do, what’s going to be the outcome, why do I like this girl if I haven’t even seen her in person. Thanks in advance.
You may want to make your own thread. This thread is really just meant for the OP.

But there are not issues with staying friends. Move on with your life but keep in contact. No point in staying free if she is not ready. Never know what the future holds. Date and find someone who is ready.

Whatchu mean you don’t know what this is? Nigga, she told you in English what it was; she choosing her career and just wanna be friends Nigga.

don’t confuse yourself into being dumb. If you can’t accept that she don’t want a different type of relationship with you right now and can’t handle just texting and shit, keep it movin. You gonna end up weirding her out, especially if you ain’t even seen her yet.

lol... was alcohol involved again?

🧐🤔

yes but listen he was with me every day for like 2 months then one day he said he had to get his son because his bm was acting crazy and he needed to do an emergency custody order and i flipped out and now hes acting distant.

i denied him coming over wed and ever since then we have been off track.

idk how to fix this. he says i dont text or call (which i dont) so thats why we are where we are but why would i text or call when you been ripping and running the streets and acting like i dont exist for the past couple of days

all of a sudden hes built this corny ass bromance with this one nigga and has been “stepping out” every night. i hooked his new butt buddy up with my girl but i wish i didnt because both of these clownballs can go straight to hell…

and oh he said hes son said he missed me so why didnt you bring my little friend over?

also texts and calls arent enough imo. idc how crazy ive been acting. you need to step up and start seeing me or im done for good

i tried to get clarity last night and instead of responding my text properly he curved me then sent me tik toks at 11pm

i hate him

mind you this nigga NEVER had friends and was up under me 24/7 and use to complain about me going out. now hes hanging with his corny ass crew and stepping out every night. i ask where hes going and hes like “aint no telling”
lmaoo yeah alright may whatever establishment yall step in burn and crumble

yes but listen he was with me every day for like 2 months then one day he said he had to get his son because his bm was acting crazy and he needed to do an emergency custody order and i flipped out and now hes acting distant.

i denied him coming over wed and ever since then we have been off track.

idk how to fix this. he says i dont text or call (which i dont) so thats why we are where we are but why would i text or call when you been ripping and running the streets and acting like i dont exist for the past couple of days

all of a sudden hes built this corny ass bromance with this one nigga and has been “stepping out” every night. i hooked his new butt buddy up with my girl but i wish i didnt because both of these clownballs can go straight to hell…

and oh he said hes son said he missed me so why didnt you bring my little friend over?

also texts and calls arent enough imo. idc how crazy ive been acting. you need to step up and start seeing me or im done for good

i tried to get clarity last night and instead of responding my text properly he curved me then sent me tik toks at 11pm

i hate him

lol can we see the alleged tik toks sent before we offer advice?

Back