Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just want to talk a bout something that I can't talk with my family or friends.

Bro thank you for understanding me, I had a rough life . I took so much drugs , weed , alchool, all that stuff, Meds, overdose all. I barely remember anything anymore.
My father used to beat me, hard. And he left me, The extra daddy I got also did me wrong, I was too yung .
My mom always was there tho at young age butshe got tired of me later on, she gave up, cuz i never listening to her now im just sad and want her to luv me but its never gon be like b4..

I have only been with one male , and therfor i think I am not gay and i didnt fuck him in the ass or he didnt fuck me in the ass.

Atleast i have a job now but ithink im gettin fired sooner or later becuz i m talkin too much at work, i got at a fight with a guy at my work last week cuz i went swimmin with a autistic kid at my work and i took his towel becuz i had forgot mine, he confront me likewhy u takin it , i pushed him , i dont have to tell himi forgot mine, they have to trust i do the right thing, the kid at work also got mad cuz heconfront me andbecuz of that i didnt give the towel to the kid i let him take his clothes on withoutit , and then i pack it at my own bag and took it home and keep usin it and he told his parents and i told him its mine now. faggots think theycan play me

Last edited:
Back