Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just want to talk a bout something that I can't talk with my family or friends.

Don Dada

I have had sex with my male cousin but it was a long time ago, but i happend to see him recently, its fuckin insane because his favorite rapper is Prodigy aswell.
He loves Mobb deep more than me its insane, we both have adhd and add , the only thing is that he he dont take medicin and i do. Its fuckin insane.

to be honest i am supergangster and i always was sawn as a troll i guess but i have beenkeepinit real since day one.

I have never put my dick inside other guy asshoe but what I did was that I put my dick to the other guys dick. Its been with my cousin tho

I don't know why i made this thread but i always been insecure because of this... AS I said i met him recently, we hadnt seen eachother for a very long time b4 that.. but now when I met him he told me u remember when I rape you? and stuff like that... So i start question myself am I really gay? This happend between us when we were kids so obvviously he coudlnt rape me and we are same age, but we did it like 20+ times .

I am pretty sure someone here had something going on her with his cousin (Males)if not with some friend.: Speak about it?
Are you gayor is it just because you wanted to have fun and explore things as a child?

I have had sex with my male cousin but it was a long time ago, but i happend to see him recently, its fuckin insane because his favorite rapper is Prodigy aswell.
He loves Mobb deep more than me its insane, we both have adhd and add , the only thing is that he he dont take medicin and i do. Its fuckin insane.

to be honest i am supergangster and i always was sawn as a troll i guess but i have beenkeepinit real since day one.

I have never put my dick inside other guy asshoe but what I did was that I put my dick to the other guys dick. Its been with my cousin tho
Bruh

Ye it sound crazy but we were kids and its my cousin, i also did this with my female cousin but with pants on

So i am pretty sure i like both

And its a fact i like both, i never got attracted to males , always woman

but what happend in ur past , it dont make tyou gay? or what ?

Ye it sound crazy but we were kids and its my cousin, i also did this with my female cousin but with pants on

So i am pretty sure i like both

And its a fact i like both, i never got attracted to males , always woman

but what happend in ur past , it dont make tyou gay? or what ?

Yea it totally makes u gay bro.

I'm sorry

Nope

not doing this shit

im out

I thought a female made this shit

fuck whoever dropped the link in that thread too btw, i think this shit was in the jungle for a reason

Nope

not doing this shit

im out

I thought a female made this shit

fuck whoever dropped the link in that thread too btw, i think this shit was in the jungle for a reason
I think the link was in the cool table at first. That's where I seen it

I saw the thread title and knew who it was off top..

I think the insanity is that he just threw in prodigy random as hell..

You need to address that situation between you and your cousin. Seek help

Mods move this back. I think he serious
I dont care , i think the best thing to be truth to yourself, keep it real withyourself, admit your misstakes . Thats how you grow. I have done alot of stupid shit in my life.

This shit happend in my young days,, I move on!

My father used to beat me with a belt, thats how u be grow up with hate and saddness.

My father used to
I used to fap in the bus on my way home from school (Back in the day)
I had sex with my male cousin (Not in the butt tho)
I had sex with myfemale cousin with clothes on(I tried it out until I cumeven tho she told me stop, we dont talk today, she hates me)
on the break (highschool) I used to go to the woods in the break and fap and went back to the class.
I raped some1 (I regret it) (Meds, something happend, racist and stuff like that.) More like a lesson.(I got punished OK)

Back