Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Have A Character Flaw

Real shit, this is what is lacking for most men. We dont have a place where we can go and feel comfortable enough to vent and share experiences.
At least I dont anyway.
I'm Lol this real. I'm terrified to ever get personal with the internet again. I learned my lesson from IC. I just vent through my art and music now. But all I'll say is based on this thread I'm completely opposite of y'all man and idk if that's a good thing or bad thing lol

I'm Lol this real. I'm terrified to ever get personal with the internet again. I learned my lesson from IC. I just vent through my art and music now. But all I'll say is based on this thread I'm completely opposite of y'all man and idk if that's a good thing or bad thing lol

share ya pain, my nigga. Lol. Keep the details to a minimum if you want. Cuz I feel it...I don’t know y’all niggas like that. And even if I did, I don’t even be talking to my niggas about my relationship. Shit seems pointless. Every blue moon.

But yeah.

Mine is similar. People don’t think I care because I detach easily. I could be in love but if it’s over, well alright then. That’s was that.

Yep.

Im the type to take my L quietly. So when a relationship aint going well, i just let my girl do the talking and then we seperate.

A bunch of times I been accused of not fighting for the relationship. That shit makes no sense to me. Idk if a relationship i have to fight for is worth having.

I understand these are character flaws though. If mfers can find the patience to work at shit, but i lose patience even when I love a chick, then it must be on me.

Yep.

Im the type to take my L quietly. So when a relationship aint going well, i just let my girl do the talking and then we seperate.

A bunch of times I been accused of not fighting for the relationship. That shit makes no sense to me. Idk if a relationship i have to fight for is worth having.

I understand these are character flaws though. If mfers can find the patience to work at shit, but i lose patience even when I love a chick, then it must be on me.
I’ve been accused of the same but I have fought for one relationship but not good enough because according to them we would still be together. I just know when to move on. If it ain’t for me, it ain’t for me and I’m cool with that. I ain’t forcing SHIT.

I’ve been accused of the same but I have fought for one relationship but not good enough because according to them we would still be together. I just know when to move on. If it ain’t for me, it ain’t for me and I’m cool with that. I ain’t forcing SHIT.

Years ago a much younger me "fought" for a relationship that had ran its course. Smh. One of my biggest regrets. Not cause cheated or anything but shit was so uncharacteristic for me.

I was doing all this shit to keep a chick that didnt wanna be there. And im a man with pride so i still cringe when I think about it even though I was young and it was a relatively small L no one even knows about.

Told myself never again. And did that never again.

Yall dont have character flaws, yall are just coming to terms with the fact that the type of partner that you want. Is not the type of partner you've been programmed to believe is the most desirable or compatible partner.

Men, women like you exist, and women, of course, men like you exist. The older we get, the more our comfort in relationships take a more prominent role in what we want.

It's not longer shes annoying but shes bad so I'll over look it. Or, shes annoying but the sex is great, so I'll over look it and get what I want from another female. You dont have a character flaw, you have character.

Accept who you are and stop thinking theres something wrong with you, programming has all of us believing we have to be a certain type of way to be "normal". Theres no such thing as normal, and the most normal people you meet, are the closest to the most insane.

Back