Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have a big big big concern

Starbucks

I got banned for no reason i broke no rule so can somebody speak to those abusing power @Goldie

I adore this forum i love it i enjoy being goofy it's my inate nature i'm as goofy as hell. Spending time here this forum keeps me out of trouble away from the wrong company the street

This forum is amazing

I am the definition of goofy tongue in cheek i love little games like calling @5th Letter Gib Cheddah border line retard stuff lol starnnn instead of stan just a silly person i like being

Shady....look I’m one of your biggest supporters. Ya trolling or devotion doesn’t bother me in the least and I can honestly say I only come in your threads to get a good laugh

With that being said, I don’t play that nigga/ninja/wigga/jigga shit. I don’t care how much you love our culture, you an observer at best. Some slang is cool for you others ain’t. As a mod I’m not letting that shit fly so no, you didn’t get banned for no reason you got banned cause you don’t think fat meat is greasy.

Next time it’s a month ban so I hope you able to learn from ya past mistakes

Agreed @Chicity on a serious not lets put all the comedy clown joking aside from a sec

In London right know the amount of knife crime and stabbings within the black community has risen highly where it's got to a crisis i am not stating this for glorification but because it is a concern and a serious matter. We have got to the stage over here the police are them self saying they can't cope and are struggling for a solution right now

So those words will never be used by me

Back