Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished it. It was entertaining but the gaping plot holes and motivations keep this from being a classic.

Tyrion Lannister killed it but he was one of the dumbest mob bosses I've ever seen in a movie. Why couldn't they simply pay off the doctors and retirement home employees to easily get his moms out? Especially if he has easy access to money and power like that. His bodyguards and hitmen were clueless and even if caregivers smart it's amazing how she knew how to cheat death multiple times. Laughed when her evil ass was offed at the end.
Same thing I was thinking. We don't confirm kills anymore? You a mafia driver and can't spot a tail? Russian mafia getting outplayed/outsmarted by a white lady and great value Michelle Rodriguez(who if it comes out that she passed up on this role I would totally believe it)? Come on now lol

I hate this lady. How was she able to take out mob members and kidnap the boss? This bitch and her gf escaping death is ridiculous. This shit is fkin stupid??.
Who knew filling up a house with gas to explode will take half a day to explode.The shootout at the hospital where everything that could go wrong for them did. They really made the mob guys bumbling idiots.

Didn't want to watch this before

Don't want to watch it now

It will probably stay in my unwatched list

And I am at peace with it

It fell apart when she survived the car crash
It would be one thing if it was like she got lucky and barely made it by the skin of her teeth.... And was really hurt and fucked up afterwards....

They chose for her to become Rambo or something. Like she shook off ridiculous amounts of alcohol.... While DEEP underwater.... Untied her heavy restraints and kick out the window.... Which I saw on myth busters.... It takes a tremendous amount of pressure to do that underwater...... We're talking literally superhero leg strength.... Which I honestly would have just had to accept if the said..."okay... She has powers now"......

Her spontaneously turning into a mutant makes more logical sense than a regular ass chick pulling everything after she didn't drown while alcohol poisoned in the car ??‍♂️

It would be one thing if it was like she got lucky and barely made it by the skin of her teeth.... And was really hurt and fucked up afterwards....

They chose for her to become Rambo or something. Like she shook off ridiculous amounts of alcohol.... While DEEP underwater.... Untied her heavy restraints and kick out the window.... Which I saw on myth busters.... It takes a tremendous amount of pressure to do that underwater...... We're talking literally superhero leg strength.... Which I honestly would have just had to accept if the said..."okay... She has powers now"......

Her spontaneously turning into a mutant makes more logical sense than a regular ass chick pulling everything after she didn't drown while alcohol poisoned in the car ??‍♂️
Or how she was able to save her GF that was left to die in a house a explosion that take all day to explode.
Worst mafia ever

who would’ve thought the mommas boy in the beginning of the movie would have a better killing percentage than the fucking russian mafia

Back