Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Believe In God....But...

GO843

Life Coach In Between Jobs
...He/She/It is kind of a dick, right?

...I mean, why do we really have to suffer through all this pain and confusion?...If you read the bible fully, it's basically like God constantly makes things He's disappointed with, punishes them because he's disappointed, and flexes his power on his creations...Of course there's more to it than that and I'm not knocking the positives of belief....And I get the whole "everything is for a reason" and "we can't understand His will" arguments....But Iono, this existence seems sadistic....

...What y'all think we gain outta this in the end?

I think we'd be bitchin if we didn't have free will.
So the nigga was like, have that shit and everything that comes with it, cause the last nigga who had a job to do even tho he was a favored employee; switched sides on him, let niggaz ride on him(ll) and he thought they were cool

Last edited:
I think we'd be bitchin if we didn't have free will.
So the nigga was like, have that shit and everything that comes with it, cause the last nigga who had a job to do even tho he was a favored employee; switched sides on him, let niggaz ride on him(ll) anf he thought they were cool

I feel that...But it's like, nigga that's not my fault...I ain never did anything to you bruh why you givin me a hard time...Far as I know, I ain een ask to be here...

That nigga Job praised that nigga god every damn day and god let satan torment him as a damn bet. God is well passed just being a dick

Man, I recently read the whole bible again last month...And on a certain level, the Job story pissed me off so bad...Cause why?...Satan rolls through and tries you so you fuck this nigga whole life up?...He fixed it later, but only cause Job stayed true, which is commendable as fuck cause the average person woulda folded...So I guess, don't fold under pressure...But why introduce the pressure in the first place?

I kinda look at it like father n son. Ur father can guide u so much but it all comes down whether ur willing to listen/obey or wild out n suffer consequences out of stubbornness.

And suffering comes from sin, sin comes from free will, and like a father u dont wanna force ur child to love u so u kinda let em make their own choices keeping in mind what u taught them but ultimately sometimes they have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

But yea that Job shit is fucked up. Idk how to justify that

But yea that Job shit is fucked up.

Lol, right...And I agree with what you sayin about suffering being the consequence of your own actions...But again, nigga you made me...You let me do the fuck shit and then got mad when I did it...What kinda game is this?...Lmao...

Plus, with the Job shit...Everyone een agreed Job never did no bad in his life...He was the model believer...And it be people like that in real life that horrible things happen to...Or children...I hate to think about the children who get born with terrible illnesses or home situations....If I think about it from the perspective of re-incarnation being real though, it makes me wonder if maybe people who are born with a shitty hand were shitty people in a past life...

Maybe if you live a righteous life, your great, great-grandkids will enjoy a life in paradise. They'll live in a mansion, have lots of friends, be physically attractive, smart, good at sports and have social skills. Simply because their great, great, grandfather lived a righteous life 100 years before they were born.

Just a theory.

Maybe if you live a righteous life, your great, great-grandkids will enjoy a life in paradise. They'll live in a mansion, have lots of friends, be physically attractive, smart, good at sports and have social skills. Simply because their great, great, grandfather lived a righteous life 100 years before they were born.

Just a theory.

True...But why can't everybody just enjoy a life in paradise?...Why we gotta jump through all these hoops just to get blessed?...And again, if I'm the descendant of someone who wasn't righteous, why am I suffering for their sins?...Like say I live a terrible life...Okay, fuck me, but let my kid get a miracle or two...

Job was a good man but was questioning God’s judgement on ppl. He challenged God. So God took the challenge, knowing that he could fix Job’s outlook and he would still remain faithful toward him.

When you take a second to think how vast the universe is and how insignificant any single human is, it really makes it hard to believe in god.

On a universal level, a human being has less signifance than a single atom in your body and a single atom has 0 signifance to you.

Not saying higher powers dont exist, cause if humans exist than why wouldnt higher power exist, but a being thats the end all be all with power to create and destroy everything that is keeping count of the good and bad deeds every single human being does just to reward and punish us when we are this insignificant in this universe makes no sense.

Im not even saying there wasnt a being that created humans. Cause again when you look at how big the universe is, there can easily be beings that created humans on earth and then moved on.

But the whole god and satan, the whole sending his son to die for us, the whole keeping track of good deeds vs. bad deeds, the whole keeping track of how much we praise him and the reward vs punishment, that makes no sense.

And if that being really is out there doing all this its like bruh whats the point man? Shits crazy.

Job was a good man but was questioning God’s judgement on ppl. He challenged God. So God took the challenge, knowing that he could fix Job’s outlook and he would still remain faithful toward him.

Naw bret, Satan did that...

[1] There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
[2] And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
[3] His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.
[4] And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.
[5] And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.
[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
[7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
[8] And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
[9] Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

[10] Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
[11] But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
[12] And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

True...But why can't everybody just enjoy a life in paradise?...Why we gotta jump through all these hoops just to get blessed?...And again, if I'm the descendant of someone who wasn't righteous, why am I suffering for their sins?...Like say I live a terrible life...Okay, fuck me, but let my kid get a miracle or two...

You don’t have to jump through hoops at all. The Christian Faith is not based on works, it’s based on the belief of Jesus Christ. That’s it. Only Jesus can save you, you cannot save yourself. Your good deeds are not a way into heaven.

In the Adam and Eve story, they introduced sin into the world. They disobeyed God. They were lied to by Satan.

We weren’t created to sin but we were created to freely choose. Without that choice, Love is not true. They had a choice, to love and obey God, or sin and disobey God. The creation was to live forever and fellowship w God. That didn’t happen.

This is why Jesus came and we see the example that humans should’ve followed. Christ was also tempted by Satan in the wilderness but he didn’t give in. He did what Adam and Eve should’ve done.

But we are sinners. We didn’t inherit their sins but we did inherit sin itself. God is holy bc he’s separate from sin, something we aren’t separate from because it was inherited. Our thoughts, actions, words etc cause us to sin everyday. We look at women, think awful thoughts about others, speak ill of others, use words harshly, etc. It’s sin. Our focus should on the heavenly things, a fellowship w God, being Christ-like in our lives. So no matter how highly you think of yourself, you, me, everyone, are all sinners. We repent (to turn away) and turn to God.

Im not even saying there wasnt a being that created humans. Cause again when you look at how big the universe is, there can easily be beings that created humans on earth and then moved on.

But the whole god and satan, the whole sending his son to die for us, the whole keeping track of good deeds vs. bad deeds, the whole keeping track of how much we praise him and the reward vs punishment, that makes no sense.

And if that being really is out there doing all this its like bruh whats the point man? Shits crazy.

Exactly!...Both of my parents are ministers and I'm in the south, so I was raised very religious...But when you step back and start asking these types of questions it's just like what the fuck...I had a period where I fell back from everything, but now I just try to be content with the idea that there obviously has to be something "God like"....Iono what it is, or if anyone is right about where we come from and what happens next...I just wish who or whatever made us would give us some solid answers...

You don’t have to jump through hoops at all. The Christian Faith is not based on works, it’s based on the belief of Jesus Christ. That’s it. Only Jesus can save you, you cannot save yourself. Your good deeds are not a way into heaven.

In the Adam and Eve story, they introduced sin into the world. They disobeyed God. They were lied to by Satan.

We weren’t created to sin but we were created to freely choose. Without that choice, Love is not true. They had a choice, to love and obey God, or sin and disobey God. The creation was to live forever and fellowship w God. That didn’t happen.

This is why Jesus came and we see the example that humans should’ve followed. Christ was also tempted by Satan in the wilderness but he didn’t give in. He did what Adam and Eve should’ve done.

But we are sinners. We didn’t inherit their sins but we did inherit sin itself. God is holy bc he’s separate from sin, something we aren’t separate from because it was inherited. Our thoughts, actions, words etc cause us to sin everyday. We look at women, think awful thoughts about others, speak ill of others, use words harshly, etc. It’s sin. Our focus should on the heavenly things, a fellowship w God, being Christ-like in our lives. So no matter how highly you think of yourself, you, me, everyone, are all sinners. We repent (to turn away) and turn to God.

Yeah, but it seems highly unfair to "inherit" the sin of two people you never knew...Plus, Genesis refers to another set of people created before Adam and Eve...What about them?

Yeah, but it seems highly unfair to "inherit" the sin of two people you never knew...Plus, Genesis refers to another set of people created before Adam and Eve...What about them?

We inherit sin because it became the nature of humans. They separated themselves (humanity) from God at the moment of disobedience.

Who was created before A&E?

And you’re right about Job, my bad, it was his friends whom were talking about God’s judgement and they were wrong.

Here’s a good read on Job:

Exactly!...Both of my parents are ministers and I'm in the south, so I was raised very religious...But when you step back and start asking these types of questions it's just like what the fuck...I had a period where I fell back from everything, but now I just try to be content with the idea that there obviously has to be something "God like"....Iono what it is, or if anyone is right about where we come from and what happens next...I just wish who or whatever made us would give us some solid answers...

Our answer came in the form of Jesus.

As we see, in the beginning, God created two humans for fellowship w God. They were created w free will, otherwise they’re “robots” just doing what they’re supposed to and ghost carries no meaning. They were tempted and they chose to give in to that in order to “be like God”. They weren’t created to die. “You shall surely die” was speaking of the spirit and the physical. Once they disobeyed, they killed the spirit and separated themselves from God. They also started a physical death.

Jesus came to be who they couldn’t be. To be a human, in flesh, who could walk w God perfectly and not give into temptation and sin. He became perfection and in that perfection he overcame death in both the physical and spiritual. He brought back that eternal life originally given to A&E. So, now it’s only through Him that we can be w the Father.

We have the answer. It’s hard to accept for some but it’s there. God did intervene through the means of Christ. We are eternally saved through our faith.

Back