Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ate a whole edible yesterday AMA

I think I was early teens. It was after 12 think and cold. I was outside a friend of a friends house who had to get something inside. I lost track of time and thought he forgot about me lol so I decided to just walk home high as hell. I tried to avoid cars because I didn't want to get caught so I walked in the bushes and shit on the sides of the roads. I was walking through all kind of thorns and shit. Only thing that happened was the grass was changing colors on me. Didn't see dragons or some imaginary shit. When I asked what was on the weed because I've never had that happen before he said it was acid. Lol I was actually kind of disappointed that all I got was some grass changing colors
Also stopped getting high with him because of that surprise shit lol

Lol sounds like when I tried shrooms, dose was too low

If people had been more familiar with what AMA threads are it prolly would have gone better, also if one of you guys had made one it would have been better cuz the familiarity we share so questions could been pretty funny.
AMA sounds like something that's more frequent on other forums.
. There was no attempt to read the room.

This shit was DOA

Reactions: B_A
I started off the new year with eating 3 gummies simultaneously that I had laying around that I originally never even intended to do, but planned to give them to my friend or something because I never liked edibles. These came from my aunt who was down from Cali for the holidays she just gave me what was left in this pack she had. I was thinking, you know, I’m an experienced smoker of various canibus + a retired user of number of other substances including few psychedelics, what could possibly go wrong?

Next thing I knew about 40 minutes later? well, let’s just say I wasn’t ready...lol

Edibles after marijuana went legal dropped in thc levels. It’s all now regulated. Prelegalization they had 500mg brownies. Insane. Now, nothing goes past 10mg.

also, you’re supposed to do an ama 2-3 hours after consuming the edible not 24 hours later...

Edibles after marijuana went legal dropped in thc levels. It’s all now regulated. Prelegalization they had 500mg brownies. Insane. Now, nothing goes past 10mg.

also, you’re supposed to do an ama 2-3 hours after consuming the edible not 24 hours later...
mine are homemade. and i fell asleep after lol

Nah, at least not in CO

My homie just brought me back some 200mg gummies and some 500mg dried fruit slices from a dispensary

Reactions: 1/2
Report back, nigga. Or you still sleep?

I haven't tried any of it yet. Was gonna wait til this weekend. Man I them brownies big af tho!

I thought when I ordered it, I thought i was gonna get a small square piece. Shhhhiiiiieeeettt. I gotta cut that up into smaller pieces. Lol

Back