Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m a fan of this meme format

Nah, just persuasion.

On the surface it might seem like coercion, but him threatening to wake up her kids doesn't put her in any imminent danger.

Now, if he threatened to kill her or harm her children if she didn't give him head, then it would be an act of coercion and sexual assault.
Ion know bruh, short can come back and said it was reluctantly given and that’s the same shit that get these celebrities hemmed up, shit look at T.I, persuasion is a case now

Nah, just persuasion.

On the surface it might seem like coercion, but him threatening to wake up her kids doesn't put her in any imminent danger.

Now, if he threatened to kill her or harm her children if she didn't give him head, then it would be an act of coercion and sexual assault.

Bruh...

Nah, just persuasion.

cmon man

Nah, just persuasion.

Ayo fr why you think like that?

Ayo fr why you think like that?

I was being facetious.

Clearly, the meme was satiric and wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

I mean, think about it.

What woman invites a man to her house.......at night........when her kids are asleep.......and is "forced" to give him head..........so that he won't wake up her kids?

Camron gif.gif

You really think she invited him over her house.........at night..........while her kids were asleep...........just so he could smoke weed?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

That's what's commonly referred to as a..........."booty call"..............sir.

And, as someone said in a previous thread ( I think it was @Rubato )................how do you even force a woman to give head to begin with?

Last edited:
I was being facetious.

Clearly, the meme was satiric in nature and wasn't mean to be taken seriously.

I mean, think about it.

What woman is going to invite a man over to her house at night...........and be "forced" to give him head so that he won't wake up her kids?

You really think she invited him over her house.........at night..........while her kids were asleep...........just so he could smoke weed?

View attachment 544830

That's what's commonly referred to as a..........."booty call"..............sir.

And, as someone said in a previous thread ( I think it was @Rubato )................how do you even force a woman to give head to begin with?

This nigga crazy idk why I try

Back