Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hypothetical Question

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Lets say y’all find the “man of y’all dreams” he’s everything you ever wanted in a man both mentally and physically. Y’all been dating for 6-12 months, everything is going well, he treats you good, but 1 day he tells you that he was born as a woman. You staying or you leaving?

Lets say y’all find the “man of y’all dreams” he’s everything you ever wanted in a man both mentally and physically. Y’all been dating for 6-12 months, everything is going well, he treats you good, but 1 day he tells you that he was born as a woman. You staying or you leaving?

Oh greattttt another thread inviting ppl to spew their anti-gay/anti-trans opinions

44EB5461-482C-4575-B649-13C824B65175.gif

Oh greattttt another thread inviting ppl to spew their anti-gay/anti-trans opinions

View attachment 33010
YIpdPBk.gif

He's not the man of my dreams and not everything that I physically wanted if he wasn't born a man.

Nah.
This.

I imagine a sex change operation would include some surgery scars which I would have questions about...

But I also think that non disclosure is a form of lying because youre taking away your partners right to decide if they are ok with it or not.

Nope, couldn't stay.

This.

I imagine a sex change operation would include some surgery scars which I would have questions about...

But I also think that non disclosure is a form of lying because youre taking away your partners right to decide if they are ok with it or not.

Nope, couldn't stay.
Yea...I would be more hurt by the lie than the actual truth.

Lol, man how did I miss this?
This is something that should be said from the start. No matter what their intentions may have been, lying just cancels all that shit. Let me decide if I want to go forward or not.

Fucked up shit happens. Listened to a podcast about a woman who faked being a man with a fake made dick and everything. The faker was super sketch about lights, touching, oral etc. The victim did think shit was off but thought it was insecurities and shit until she finally said fuck it and clicked the lights on something I don't recall that part. But yeah, humans do fucked up shit.

Fucked up shit happens. Listened to a podcast about a woman who faked being a man with a fake made dick and everything. The faker was super sketch about lights, touching, oral etc. The victim did think shit was off but thought it was insecurities and shit until she finally said fuck it and clicked the lights on something I don't recall that part. But yeah, humans do fucked up shit.
What end up happening with this situation?

Back