Welcome To aBlackWeb

HS Basketball Coach killed in shootout with a Mexican Cartel in North Carolina

I hate to stereo type high school, peewee, and little league football and basketball coaches but I swear most them dudes be heavy in the streets..

damn near every connect I ever had was either a basketball or football coach..
Damn..Coaching doesn't pay the bills

I hate how this is phrased. Like why the fuck is this nigga's profession even mentioned in the title? I expected his job as a coach to somehow play an important role in this, based on the title.

Like why is it even highlighted in the title? It wouldn't have been like that with another profession.

Like you'll never read 'Bobby Smith, level 2 rep. at the Sprint call center on 5th Avenue, was shot and killed in a cartel shootout'.

The sheriff himself alluded to the fact there would be more singing and flower bringing. Article as a whole messy and irresponsible as fuck.

If it was 2 white coaches they wouldn't have wrote it like that and been getting their immediate family in protective custody.

That's the game there nigga chose tho so...

The sheriff himself alluded to the fact there would be more singing and flower bringing. Article as a whole messy and irresponsible as fuck.

If it was 2 white coaches they wouldn't have wrote it like that and been getting their immediate family in protective custody.

That's the game there nigga chose tho so...

Another part I wanted to add. I ain't see any Mexicans names in the article.

Who was the drug runner? Who was all in the house? Who's house was it? Tf the Sinaloa cartel doing in north Carolina?None of this shit important?

These niggas tried to jack some dirty cops.

Story too convenient.

Another part I wanted to add. I ain't see any Mexicans names in the article.

Who was the drug runner? Who was all in the house? Who's house was it? Tf the Sinaloa cartel doing in north Carolina?None of this shit important?

These niggas tried to jack some dirty cops.

Story too convenient.
I live near the area and was puzzled too..thinking its just a low key distribution hub.... ai t shit going on in Alamance county...most of that shit probably getting pumped outta state or statewide ..except for those 2 dumb asses kicking up dust I would have expected it was a low maintenance highly profitable operation.

and why not nc?
this part of nc always had a heavy Hispanic population due to a booming economy..construction,hospitality..the kind of stereotypical jobs you attribute to blue collar latinos.. and we really not known for this activity so who's expecting it..so what better cover

I 95 i85 i77 and i40 are all fairly close that and we are not far what I would think would be larger markets like DC atl...

if this sound ignorant forgive me I am not street and just speculating

Last edited:
I live near the area and was puzzled too..thinking its just a low key distribution hub.... ai t shit going on in Alamance county...most of that shit probably getting pumped outta state or statewide ..except for those 2 dumb asses kicking up dust I would have expected it was a low maintenance highly profitable operation.

and why not nc?
this part of nc always had a heavy Hispanic population due to a booming economy..construction,hospitality..the kind of stereotypical jobs you attribute to blue collar latinos.. and we really not known for this activity so who's expecting it..so what better cover

I 95 i85 i77 and i40 are all fairly close that and we are not far what I would think would be larger markets like DC atl...

if this sound ignorant forgive me I am not street and just speculating

I'm just speculating too. NC just seems like an odd spot but like you said that might make sense.

I know nothing about north Carolina or cartels besides a dude I knew getting clapped by one in mexico some years ago and my next nigha almost getting sent up with him.

I'm just speculating too. NC just seems like an odd spot but like you said that might make sense.

I know nothing about north Carolina or cartels besides a dude I knew getting clapped by one in mexico some years ago and my next nigha almost getting sent up with him.

the Cartel is all over NC

there was some shit like this that popped off last year too where some teen got kidnapped cause his family was into it with the cartel

idk if they ever found him but they had the footage of him getting scooped up and everything on the news

Back