Welcome To aBlackWeb

Howard U stay getting disrespected by colonizers walking their DOGS on the campus

I'm from LeDroit...

...when I grew up, white folks wouldn't be caught dead over there.

They way outta pocket, but it's only gonna get worse...

...DC sold out.

What the fuck kinda logic is that? I mean at first I thought the issue was just people walking through with dogs. I was like "Ehhh that's not a big deal" because the campus is in the middle of the city and depending on where a person is going, crossing through campus might be the most efficient way to go. However, it sounds like the people are basically just going on to the open area of the campus and treating it like a dog park. That's ridiculous, and for that fool to act like Howard should move if it doesn't want its space being misused in that way is crazy.

Like how does his mind even work to say that. Howard has been there for more than a century, but they should just up and move a whole university because you want to let your dog run free? Wow, the nerve of these people.

I better not hear that they wanna protest. Tired of niggas just wanting to protest so they can take pics and get likes. Need to talk to the dean and counsel members. I wanna hear how the campus hired security or cops to throw them and their dogs off the property if they arnt students. Like how they'd do us.

I better not hear that they wanna protest. Tired of niggas just wanting to protest so they can take pics and get likes. Need to talk to the dean and counsel members. I wanna hear how the campus hired security or cops to throw them and their dogs off the property if they arnt students. Like how they'd do us.

That could actually be a good way of fighting back. Just organize a bunch of HU dog owners and go to Georgetown's campus to use it as a dog park. I'm pretty sure they'd get a quick response and would simultaneously expose the unfairness in the system.

That could actually be a good way of fighting back. Just organize a bunch of HU dog owners and go to Georgetown's campus to use it as a dog park. I'm pretty sure they'd get a quick response and would simultaneously expose the unfairness in the system.
IMO thats for if (when) they try and say they shouldnt be able to throw them off the property, with campus security. No other campus needs to be involved right now because its just now getting light shined on the situation. But if they try and say that space is open to everyone, then they need to drag other College campuses into it.

IMO thats for if (when) they try and say they shouldnt be able to throw them off the property, with campus security. No other campus needs to be involved right now because its just now getting light shined on the situation. But if they try and say that space is open to everyone, then they need to drag other College campuses into it.

Agreed.

Back