Welcome To aBlackWeb

How the Rich avoid paying taxes

That’s insane, paying nearly 40%. I see why all those athletes wanna go to Florida.

Yeah, we might see fewer super wealthy people, but that's fine.

so u really think there is a problem with a tax rate that encourages long-term investment?

remember u can only get the lower rate if u hold an investment longer than a yr

raising the capital gains rate does take away the incentive to care about the health of the business for the long term tho

so u really think there is a problem with a tax rate that encourages long-term investment?

remember u can only get the lower rate if u hold an investment longer than a yr

raising the capital gains rate does take away the incentive to care about the health of the business for the long term tho

You can raise the rates such that you still incentivize longer investments. The point is to the rate comparable to the income tax rate. Investors would still make a lot of money form investing just not as much as they are now.

You can raise the rates such that you still incentivize longer investments. The point is to the rate comparable to the income tax rate. Investors would still make a lot of money form investing just not as much as they are now.

maybe it's me then......cuz I don't see the benefit of making it so that the govt can get more of someone's money

I don't see what is being helped/fixed by raising any tax rate

maybe it's me then......cuz I don't see the benefit of making it so that the govt can get more of someone's money

I don't see what is being helped/fixed by raising any tax rate

lol Why do people act like the government is some monster that just eats money.

Raising the tax rate means more money for the government to actually do things like potentially provide healthcare, education, initiate infrastructure projects, or plenty of other things if they get around to trying. To put it simply, forcing the rich to pay their fair share would give the government the funds needed to do good for the people. It should be pretty easy to see how that helps.

Raising the tax rate means more money for the government to actually do things like potentially provide healthcare, education, initiate infrastructure projects, or plenty of other things if they get around to trying. To put it simply, forcing the rich to pay their fair share would give the government the funds needed to do good for the people. It should be pretty easy to see how that helps.

@The underlined......history going all the way back to this country's founding shows that it actually is

so why are u so cool with the concept of someone else legally being entitled to ur money?

why not just volunteer to give more of ur own money without the need for more laws?

LOL @ fair share

u say forcing the "rich" to pay more like that isn't a subjective term

That’s assuming the give cares about it’s people

@The underlined......history going all the way back to this country's founding shows that it actually is

so why are u so cool with the concept of someone else legally being entitled to ur money?

why not just volunteer to give more of ur own money without the need for more laws?

LOL @ fair share

u say forcing the "rich" to pay more like that isn't a subjective term

You're making the same bad arguments people always try to throw out when this subject comes up. We live in a society. Societies cost money to run. That's the sacrifice we all make. If you don't want to live in a society and pay the required dues, go off the grid and stop using everything that society provides.

There's no good reason you can give to justify people with millions of dollars paying a smaller percentage of their earnings than people barely scraping by. Whatever definition you come up with for the word fair, that isn't it, and you know it.

Stop caping for rich people. They don't need your help. They literally use their money and influence to stack the deck in their favor. The country wasn't always like this. Rules were purposefully changed specifically so the rich could get richer, and now people like you literally defend the twisted shit they've done. That's like niggas defending white supremacists.

You're making the same bad arguments people always try to throw out when this subject comes up. We live in a society. Societies cost money to run. That's the sacrifice we all make. If you don't want to live in a society and pay the required dues, go off the grid and stop using everything that society provides.

There's no good reason you can give to justify people with millions of dollars paying a smaller percentage of their earnings than people barely scraping by. Whatever definition you come up with for the word fair, that isn't it, and you know it.

Stop caping for rich people. They don't need your help. They literally use their money and influence to stack the deck in their favor. The country wasn't always like this. Rules were purposefully changed specifically so the rich could get richer, and now people like you literally defend the twisted shit they've done. That's like niggas defending white supremacists.
Understand and applying the game is not the same as defending cacs

Understand and applying the game is not the same as defending cacs

Normal average citizens are the victims of the system just like black people of victims of white supremacy. Defending the tactics that rich people use to keep themselves on top and everyone else at the bottom is pretty much the same exact thing as black people defending white people who discriminate against them.

Normal average citizens are the victims of the system just like black people of victims of white supremacy. Defending the tactics that rich people use to keep themselves on top and everyone else at the bottom is pretty much the same exact thing as black people defending white people who discriminate against them.
Still two Different things.

regular people can benefit from loopholes too. But most are trapped in a moral compass of doing what’s right or doing their part. And others don’t want to learn about or ask how.
Then you got people getting $10k checks for kids who ain’t theirs.

its programming

u just said a lot there

plus u arguing from the point as if u are completely sure that I am not one of these same "rich" people u complaining about

and yeah the country wasn't always like this.......but we ain't really gon go down that rabbithole🙁

it's not about caping, or even what's really good for society

it's about basic principles..........why do u feel like someone else should be entitled to ur money?

especially when the same govt u advocating giving more money to, has a spotty record of handling it responsibly

u wouldn't volunteer to give up more of ur own money, so how do u believe u are in some moral position to say someone else should be forced to?

bottom line is u aren't helping poor folks by trying to punish other people that u feel have too much money.......u sound envious bruh

using the argument of "fairness" is specious when we know the capital gains rate only applies to long term investments.........so u really arguing that u are really concerned about next year's tax dollars?

just stop it fam haha

yet u advocating for us to be forced to give more money to a govt that has a terrible record of how it has treated black people

u are literally telling us we should be forced to fund white supremacy thru more of our tax dollars:hahaha:

Still two Different things.

regular people can benefit from loopholes too. But most are trapped in a moral compass of doing what’s right or doing their part. And others don’t want to learn about or ask how.
Then you got people getting $10k checks for kids who ain’t theirs.

its programming

The loopholes we're talking about are associated with the investor class, and the average American is decreasingly in position to do that.

You're missing the point. We're not talking about a bunch of loopholes that all Americans can take advantage of but just don't. The rich use their money to buy
u just said a lot there

plus u arguing from the point as if u are completely sure that I am not one of these same "rich" people u complaining about

and yeah the country wasn't always like this.......but we ain't really gon go down that rabbithole🙁

it's not about caping, or even what's really good for society

it's about basic principles..........why do u feel like someone else should be entitled to ur money?

especially when the same govt u advocating giving more money to, has a spotty record of handling it responsibly

u wouldn't volunteer to give up more of ur own money, so how do u believe u are in some moral position to say someone else should be forced to?

bottom line is u aren't helping poor folks by trying to punish other people that u feel have too much money.......u sound envious bruh

using the argument of "fairness" is specious when we know the capital gains rate only applies to long term investments.........so u really arguing that u are really concerned about next year's tax dollars?

just stop it fam haha

The bold is the bullshit that I was talking about before. It's not about being envious, and you're poisoning the well by using words like "punish." Shoe me where I claimed that people making a lot of money is wrong and that they should suffer for it.

It's not about punishment. You have yet to explain why it's fair for rich people to pay less of their earnings than poorer people. You can't because it's not. It's really weird that you're on here acting like I'm talking about beating the rich up when all I've said is that they should be paying a comparable rate to people with less money.

yet u advocating for us to be forced to give more money to a govt that has a terrible record of how it has treated black people

u are literally telling us we should be forced to fund white supremacy thru more of our tax dollars:hahaha:

I explained what I think the added funds should be used for. None of it has anything to do with white supremacy. Stop living in a fantasy world. The people who are fighting to get the rich to pay fair taxes are also the ones trying to tear down oppressive systems and do things that help the people, black people included. The establishment and those who support it want the rich to continue to be able to game the system and increase the wealth gap are the same people who uphold all the other white supremacist systems.

The loopholes we're talking about are associated with the investor class, and the average American is decreasingly in position to do that.

You're missing the point. We're not talking about a bunch of loopholes that all Americans can take advantage of but just don't. The rich use their money to buy

The bold is the bullshit that I was talking about before. It's not about being envious, and you're poisoning the well by using words like "punish." Shoe me where I claimed that people making a lot of money is wrong and that they should suffer for it.

It's not about punishment. You have yet to explain why it's fair for rich people to pay less of their earnings than poorer people. You can't because it's not. It's really weird that you're on here acting like I'm talking about beating the rich up when all I've said is that they should be paying a comparable rate to people with less money.

because terms like "fairness" are truly subjective, which is why I'm poisoning the well as u say by bringing up envy

even terms like "poor" and "rich" are not well defined

the capital gains rates isn't only available to people with a certain amount of money

but u keep ignoring the moral premise of taxation in the 1st place..........not everyone feels the govt should be able to take more of our money by force

plus u are still not addressing the fact that this rate only applies to long term capital gains

u telling me waiting a year isn't long enough to benefit from a risk u took to invest

meanwhile people who work are getting their cash now................u argument would make more sense if u said the ordinary income should just be lowered........but u still would be ignoring incentives for being invested long term

I explained what I think the added funds should be used for. None of it has anything to do with white supremacy. Stop living in a fantasy world. The people who are fighting to get the rich to pay fair taxes are also the ones trying to tear down oppressive systems and do things that help the people, black people included. The establishment and those who support it want the rich to continue to be able to game the system and increase the wealth gap are the same people who uphold all the other white supremacist systems.

I was being facetious here with that comment if u couldn't tell

but the whole making the rich pay more argument is subjective

and we can argue about the wealth gap..........but understand the capital gains rate has little to do with it

there's nothing oppressive about incentivizing people to invest for the long term

Back